Hip Girl Boutique Free Tutorials ----------------------- Hip Girl Boutique Free Tutorials ----------------------- Hip Girl Boutique Free Tutorials
How To Make A Full Mini Korker Hair Bow How To Make A Double Ruffle Ribbon 'Korker' Hair Bow Korkers Korkers--Testing Different Sizes How To Make Surrounding Loops The Easy Way How To Make 2-Layer Interchangeable Hair Bows With Spike--Part I Double Ruffle Ribbon Scrap Hair Flowers II--Free How To Bottle Caps--Q & A Free Instructions--How To Edit Bottle Cap Images How to Make Watermelon Hair Bow Clips Picture Perfect Tutorial

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Business Issues > Craft Show

Craft Show Share your experience, help each other and good luck.

Old 11-14-2009, 08:15

Default ? For those who use wire display

I love the idea of using the wire cubes from Target to display the clips. But I was wondering do you still place the clips on a bow card before selling them? Thanks in advance.
Sponsored Links

http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/theribboncarnival.jpg
Old 11-14-2009, 08:42

Default Re: ? For those who use wire display

I dont but thats just me. i am using a board covered in fabric with strips of ribbon attached so i can attacht he clips to that. i figure that if i put a buisness card in every bag thats good enough & less waste
Old 11-14-2009, 12:51

i don't either i use the wire cubes also, i just clip them to the racks =) and hang price tags on them =)
Old 11-14-2009, 01:26

I am trying my wire display for the first time next weekend. My intent will be to put the bows right on the display (or on ribbon strung through the display - haven't decided yet) without their cards. I "think" I may only put one or two of each color/style on the display, and then have carded versions under my table. When someone wants to buy one, I'll pull out a carded version so the display stays full and they get the card. At least, that is my thinking right now, but I am soooo far behind in making inventory, that I may just end up putting everything on the display and put a business card in each bag when they make their purchase. Decisions, decisions.

I love the wire display though!! LOL
Need wholesale supplies? Shabby chic flowers, satin mesh flowers, vintage lace flowers, glitter ribbon, FOE, chiffon lace flowers, shabbies, headbands and more! Outstanding Service and Prices at http://www.pinklilywholesale.com

Join our Pink Lily Wholesale Group on Facebook!!!
Old 11-14-2009, 01:53

For the life of me I cannot picture how you set up the wire cubes for display. Does anyone have pics? I must be super dense (today). I see how you use them for storage....but for display? Do you set them up backwards and use the backside for hanging bows from?

Joanne
Old 11-14-2009, 04:40

I am planning on using mine in a few weekends and I will card the bows. I have not been carding my bows for a year now and I put up a grid wall and carded them and they look so much better!! I think it adds a bit of value to the bow. I wish I had done it earlier and you can get more bows in the space.
Old 11-14-2009, 05:30

Thanks Ladies
Old 11-14-2009, 08:11

i used wire displays cubes. i like it. I just ran strips of ribbon down and clipped the bows on. Cards always go in the bag, so no need for cards, and I think they sell better when you can see eyerything.
I need to buy another cube set though and make 2 so i can set up more product LOL I thought i was runnin low and I could barely fit it all.
Old 11-15-2009, 08:08

HERE ARE MY PICS

Old 11-15-2009, 10:49

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyt19784 View Post
HERE ARE MY PICS

Those are wire cubes? Excuse me if I'm sounding dumb ('cause I am) but do you have to assemble the wire cubes to make them square and then instead of making them square you just line them up straight so they're like a grid? That's freakin' ingenious!!!!

Joanne
Sponsored Links
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/300-earthehosting.png