http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/rock-star-ribbon-offray-7-8-satin.jpg   http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/7-8-flower-grosgrain-ribbon.JPG Tested! Snap Clips Shipping Supplies Alligator Clips--Silver E-6000 http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/5-8-hello-kitty-satin-ribbon-orchid.jpg

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Business Issues > Craft Show

Craft Show Share your experience, help each other and good luck.

Old 09-14-2009, 12:55

Default Tutu display ideas needed!

Ok ladies! Here is my issue. Our booth for our show is a 20*20 but only 15*20 is going to be set up (the rest we are dectioning off so we can rest, cook etc)
we do not want a cluttered floor, my 2 spinners will be out there with my toggle headbands, here is my dilemma, I make tuut sets, top, tutu, and head piece. HOW can I display them without takeing up room on the floor? Almost ALL the grids are spoken for.

I was thinking about buying the plastic child forms from storessupply and then attaching them either above the girds, or below the products (we dont put anything on the bottom 2 feet of the grid HOWEVEr it IS outside, and if well not if it ALWAYS rains fair week
that will create MUD and i dont want the mud to wreck the tutus

HELP!
Sponsored Links
http://hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/Ad for Hipgirls RevA.
Old 09-14-2009, 01:06

Default Re: Tutu display ideas needed!

Are you using a tent? If so I have heard of a lot of people hanging there tutus along the top of the tent with rope(or something along that line). Al ot of people have also said that when they do this is also helps decorate there area.
Old 09-14-2009, 01:27

tiffers...that's what I was going to say, I bought some small rope that we are going to hang aroung the top of the tent for the tutus, tutu shirts, and maybe the pillowcase dresses. Our show is Sept 25 & 26 and it's our first outside event, so we'll see how this works.
Old 09-14-2009, 01:35

LOL!! I haven't done any out door shows, but I saw on here thats what a lot of people do to hang there tutus and other items like that. Hopefully that will work well for you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by doodlebuglaine View Post
tiffers...that's what I was going to say, I bought some small rope that we are going to hang aroung the top of the tent for the tutus, tutu shirts, and maybe the pillowcase dresses. Our show is Sept 25 & 26 and it's our first outside event, so we'll see how this works.
Old 09-14-2009, 01:52

I have plastic body forms and drilled holes in the bottom of the legs. I use zip ties to zip them to the top of my grids. Works really well....I had to take them down at my last 2 shows because the products being displayed sold out so just make sure you can get to them easily.
Old 09-14-2009, 01:52

I ordered the plastic child's forms from store supply, and they're a little freaky looking. Customers didn't care for the look either. Just my $0.02.
Sponsored Links
http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g115/ks_angel_girl/AllAboutribbon/Animation1.gif