http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/disney-minnie-mickey-mouse-ribbon-52yd-store.jpg zebra grosgrain ribbon-new colors http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/20pc-1.5in-petal-flower-clips-cm.jpg http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/3-8-frog-grosgrain-ribbon.jpg cheetah animal prints grosgrain ribbon grosgrain ribbon korkers
HipGirl 12pc Grosgrain Ribbon Wrapped 1/2" Headbands + Matching Large Hair Bow Alligator Clips. Interchangable Assorted Fashion Accessory for Girl Women Teen Kid Toddler Children Adult

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Business Issues > Craft Show

Craft Show Share your experience, help each other and good luck.

Old 06-23-2009, 05:08

Default Re: Selling Baby Hats (Beanies) at a show

Quote:
Originally Posted by My4Kiddos View Post
I love your hats and plan on placing an order

Have you considered making two parrallel button holes to hold the alligator clip? You can just thread the clip through the holes.

Kimberly

Awww...thanks Kimberly I try

I've not tried the two-buttonhole thing. It might be worth a shot to see how long it takes, cause that is the only thing i would be concerned with. When I get on a roll...I am on a ROLL! LOL!! I get irritated if anything takes too long. I will try it and let you know what happens

Tara
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/whimsydoodlegraphics.gif
Old 06-23-2009, 05:14

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkMarshmallow View Post
Awww...thanks Kimberly I try

I've not tried the two-buttonhole thing. It might be worth a shot to see how long it takes, cause that is the only thing i would be concerned with. When I get on a roll...I am on a ROLL! LOL!! I get irritated if anything takes too long. I will try it and let you know what happens

Tara
I like that idea!! That way, if they don't want to add an embellishment one day, they don't have an empty loop! Let us know what you decide about that!
Old 06-23-2009, 05:52

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdrisMommy View Post
I like that idea!! That way, if they don't want to add an embellishment one day, they don't have an empty loop! Let us know what you decide about that!
Will do, Cindy
Old 06-30-2009, 05:11

OK, so i have decided to go ahead with this and make the little hats with the strip so people can pick a hat and a bow or a flower. This brings me to the fact that I don't really care to make bows anymore! I am going to have to buy them ready-made on alligator clips, I think. Is there anyone specific that I should check with for the boutique-style bows and korker bows? I think I should be able to handle the flowers. I am going to mainly go for fall/winter and holiday colors. I also will need to buy some of those Kufi hats. Good supplier anywhere that I can depend on? I think this will be fun, as long as I am prepared! I am not in a huge rush, as I won't need these until the fall, but I want to get stuff rolling in before then. I will have solid hats and animal print hats, as well as some xmas and fall/halloween prints.
Old 06-30-2009, 05:27

Well I can't wait to see the christmas, and halloween prints!!! :-)

Old 04-27-2010, 03:36

Hi, Are your hats still $30 a dozen? I just came across this posting looking for knit hats. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkMarshmallow View Post
I sell these for $30.00/dozen ($2.50/hat) and you can mix/match colors and sizes up to 12months. If you would like Toddler sizes, the price will go up to $3.00/hat. I've not even gotten to list the toddler ones anywhere yet, but they will retail in my shop at $4.99

The available prints are already in my shop (PinkMarshmallow on Etsy - Custom Stretch Creations).

How do you all attach the flowers to the hats tho? I was thinking of having a 'hat bar'...where you choose a hat, choose a flower so it is all custom made on the spot and offers lots of choices. This would work if all the flowers/embellihsments are on pins. Is that what you all use?

Tara
Old 04-30-2010, 06:50

Quote:
Originally Posted by deesurf View Post
Hi, Are your hats still $30 a dozen? I just came across this posting looking for knit hats. Thanks!
Hi

I am running a sale until Friday, April 30th, 7 PM for that price One dozen and up...2.50/hat for infant sizing. There is a thread explaining it all

T
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/jewelboxballerina-300.jpg