Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Business Issues > Craft Show

Craft Show Share your experience, help each other and good luck.

Old 06-01-2009, 11:42

Default Those that sell halos, wings, wands and tutus from HH at craft shows

How much do you sell them for? I have a two day Craft and Gift show at the end of the month and thought these might be good fillers, do they sell well for you?
http://www.mysunshineboutique.com/images/My-Sunshine-Boutique-Banner-3.gif
Old 06-01-2009, 11:50

Default Re: Those that sell halos, wings, wands and tutus from HH at craft shows

I was wondering the same thing. I was thinking about the wands in the patriotic colors for the 4th of July.
Old 06-01-2009, 12:55

Default Re: Those that sell halos, wings, wands and tutus from HH at craft shows

I would like to know too!
Old 06-01-2009, 02:50

I ordered supplies from HH to make the ribbon halos and wands for my 4th of July festival, I could let you know after that

Does anybody know how to make the wands?
Old 06-01-2009, 03:06

Quote:
Originally Posted by UBowGurl! View Post
Does anybody know how to make the wands?
I was going to buy them already made up. I just don't have the time to make them. I would think just put some glue in one end of the stick and put your ribbon in it.
Old 06-01-2009, 03:33

I sell the halos for $5.00, wands for $2.00, the flower tutus for $10.00 and the plain for $8.00, the flower sell a lot better. I just order some wings for my next show but have not decided what to charge. They will be here Wenesday so I will see what they look like first.
Jackie
Old 06-01-2009, 05:57

I sell the tutus for $15 but I do change out the flower/bow on some of them

the wings I add more glitter and rhinestones from UB and sometimes add a flower in the center those are $15 too

the halos are usually $3.00 but am thinking to go to $5.00...

I will sell a Set wing/tutu/halo for $25.00 and that seems to fly well but I do still tend to sell singles too

I had someone at the last show selling straight still in the plastic HH stuff and didnt upgrade it and I think I sold alot more than they did tho my prices were double theirs
Old 06-01-2009, 06:24

Hi - I am brand new to this great site...can someone please tell me what HH is? I know a few of the abbreviations I've read here so far- ON = Old Navy, HL = Hobby Lobby, but still learning! Wish there was a cheat sheet for the lingo! LOL Thank you!
Old 06-01-2009, 07:05

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaneohegirl View Post
I sell the tutus for $15 but I do change out the flower/bow on some of them

the wings I add more glitter and rhinestones from UB and sometimes add a flower in the center those are $15 too

the halos are usually $3.00 but am thinking to go to $5.00...

I will sell a Set wing/tutu/halo for $25.00 and that seems to fly well but I do still tend to sell singles too

I had someone at the last show selling straight still in the plastic HH stuff and didnt upgrade it and I think I sold alot more than they did tho my prices were double theirs
Thank you so much! I was planning on sprucing up the wings and tutus. Selling them as a set is a good idea. I actually ordered the flower tutus, flower wands with bells, pixie halos (they have the flower halo) and the butterfly wings. What about $30 for the set of four? Does that seem too high? I was going to do the wands for $3 a piece since I'm getting the ones with a bell and flower.
Old 06-01-2009, 07:06

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbsbeautees View Post
Hi - I am brand new to this great site...can someone please tell me what HH is? I know a few of the abbreviations I've read here so far- ON = Old Navy, HL = Hobby Lobby, but still learning! Wish there was a cheat sheet for the lingo! LOL Thank you!
HH is Halo Heaven: Feather Boas, Feather boa, Wholesale feather boas, Cheap feather boa