New product--2.5' Zebra Printed Grosgrain Ribbon
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/banners/peace-sign-grosgrain-ribbon-ads.jpg
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/7-8-grosgrain-ribbon-volleyball-forest-green.jpg
New Instructions--How to make korker hair bow using a korker box hip girl boutique grosgrain ribbon korker for hair bows, hair clips, baby women, toddler, girl, adult, floral design, birthday holiday gift wrapping
New product--star ribbon for cheer bows

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Business Issues > Craft Show

Craft Show Share your experience, help each other and good luck.

Old 09-28-2013, 12:57

Default First Craft Show!

Here are pictures of my first event/show. I sat everything up today but the show actually isn't until tomorrow. Should I add anything? I was thinking about some balloons?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg first show2.jpg (76.5 KB, 166 views)
File Type: jpg first show.jpg (70.2 KB, 144 views)
File Type: jpg first show3.jpg (56.8 KB, 134 views)
File Type: jpg first show4.jpg (73.5 KB, 126 views)
Sponsored Links

Old 09-28-2013, 01:19

Default Re: First Craft Show!

Looks great! Good luck!
Old 09-28-2013, 01:59

Looks great!!! Hope you sell out!
Old 09-28-2013, 05:40

I think it looks great!!! I will be doing a show in about 2 weeks..thanks for ideas
Old 09-30-2013, 08:28

Your set-up looks Great . One thing I would recommend, not that it will make that much of a difference, is to get a wrinkle free table cloth....I love the color! I use a wrinkle free sheet deocrated with many of my rhinestone designs.....I has a very spontanous show yesterday with literally 5 minutes notice....I had to run home and threw a few things in a bin and went back to set up. I had my table cloth folded up since my last show in March and haden't even looked at it since, and I was very happy when I opened it up yesterday to put on the table and it was perfect! I got the sheet from Walmart for around $15; it may have been less. I have had it for two seasons now, this one will be my third and it is still perfect....Good luck with your future adventures.....
Old 09-30-2013, 09:12

I like your set up too, but as for the table cloth, it looks plain. I would maybe drape a black sheet ontop and add some feather boas and have a sign.
Old 09-30-2013, 10:07

Thanks for the suggestions.. The table cloth was just purchased.. It's polyester so it doesn't seem like it will hold wrinkles that bad.. I actually did have a banner on the front of the table but it hadnt been put up yet.. It was grey and white chevron print with my logo.. Should have taken the pic with it on. Show went great.. Way better than I was expecting.. I made a little over $150.
Old 09-30-2013, 10:12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darlingrose View Post
Thanks for the suggestions.. The table cloth was just purchased.. It's polyester so it doesn't seem like it will hold wrinkles that bad.. I actually did have a banner on the front of the table but it hadnt been put up yet.. It was grey and white chevron print with my logo.. Should have taken the pic with it on. Show went great.. Way better than I was expecting.. I made a little over $150.
Curious me again; how much does it cost to vend at these types of shows? I will spend what you make for a show and I consider it a good show when I walk away with $1,000+
Old 09-30-2013, 04:37

The table was only $30.. Average here is $20-$30. It was a four hour fall festival at a camp. Surprisingly most of my customers were teenagers and they were looking for the elastic hairties.
Old 09-30-2013, 06:19

What size table were you given and what size tablecloth did you use to cover it? I like how it comes down to the floor like that.
Sponsored Links
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/large/portrait-editing-ads-700.jpg