http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/7-8-50yd-grosgrain-animal-print-combo-103114.jpg
New product--1' circle punch/paper shaper for bottle cap picture
New products--Ribbon wrapped 50mm snap clips
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/120pc-2.5-korker-assorted-.JPG

turtle embellishments--ribbon sculpture

skull rockabilly grosgrain ribbon

braided headband base

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Business Issues > Craft Show

Craft Show Share your experience, help each other and good luck.

Old 06-15-2008, 07:39

Default first craft show!

I don't know if anyone noticed, but I've been missing this weekend due to my first craft show! It was not in the best place, but luckily we got enough traffic coming through. I made $320.00 (that's a gross number) so I did have a pretty good profit. It was a great experience for me being my first and considering that there were 4 other girls selling bows, I feel very lucky! I wasn't pleased with my display, it didn't really show how much I really had. What do you girls think?

Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
Old 06-15-2008, 07:51
mom2girls

Default Re: first craft show!

i think everything looks great, you have some wonderful items
Old 06-15-2008, 09:25

Great job!

The only thing I would change is your spinner rack set up. It looks as if some of the bows and korkers are different behind the first bows showing. I would move those headbands you have in a basket, to the spinner rack since they are all the same. Them move the bows to the table. The spinner rack is really nice, but if I were to walk up to your booth, if I had to actually move the first bows to see what else you had behind it, I would just walk away. You have to think if you were a really picky buyer and set up that way.

You products look really good though!
Old 06-15-2008, 10:23

Thanks for sharing--nice set-up. Congradulations
Old 06-15-2008, 10:26

thanks ladies, I wanted to do so much more, but I definately had enough stock. I agree with the spin rack I want my bows so you can see all of them, but i gotta think how. I want some grid walls!
Old 06-15-2008, 10:38

It looks great and you did awesome! I wish I could have come to see it! Well done! I would love to do a craft show of some sort, but haven't found one and don't have enough time or energy to try! lol.

Old 06-15-2008, 10:41

Congrats! It looks great to me!
Old 06-15-2008, 10:46

Great job! I really need to try one!
Old 06-16-2008, 12:29

Wow it looks good to me! So give us the details, what sold best for you? How did you flip flops go over?
Old 06-16-2008, 12:53

Everybody, and I do mean everybody loved the flipflops, you know how people are with baby shoes. Anyway I sold one pair of flipflops, I kept telling people I could order bigger sizes, but I think maybe if I had them already they would have. What I think sold the best for me was the crochet headbands! I sold all my 1.5" ones, they were in lt. pink, hot pink, and white three packs, I sold a lot of the 3 inch also. The fourth of july items were big also. bow pairs and korkers also sold, and I had a few baby onsie and burp cloth sets that everybody liked. I'm hoping from all the praise I got I'll get a lot of customers at my site now.
Sponsored Links