http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/lined-alligator-clips-with-teeth.jpg
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/7-8-rainbow-chevron-ribbon.jpg
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/1-25-satin-DIY-mini-bow-combo-1.jpg
new product--crochet hat

1.5' 7/8' Zebra New Colors

New products--peony new colors

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > For Sale > Clothes--Kids

Clothes--Kids Sellers--Any member can post threads to sell. Buyers-- Protect yourself in buys from other members. Please note that we are in buys at our own risk. www.hipgirlclips.com does not hold any responsibility.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 11-02-2011, 03:57
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 1,190
Default Massive amounts of Girl's 4/4t clothes!

My daughter had more clothes than she could possibly wear!

See numbers in picture.
If there's an issue with an item, I noted it. Otherwise they are in great condition. I wouldn't sell you anything I wouldn't send her to school in!

No paypal fees for amounts over $20.
Right now I would like to avoid international shipping because I just don't get the time to get to the post office.

Smoke free home, but we have a cat.

Hope these find a way into your dd's clothing rotation and she enjoys them as much as my Autumn has

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1-Gymboree Cutest Cowgirl Dress $7.00-SOLD
2-Osh Kosh velour dress/leggings $6.00
3-Crazy 8 dress and leggings $6.00
4-Crazu 8 dress and leggings $6.00



5-Crazy 8 horse dress and leggings $8.00
6-Custom hose shirt and skirt and red rosette top (4/5) $11.00-SOLD
7-Sweater dress and top ALSO INCLUDED LEGGINGS (I found them after picture!) $5.00



8-Black long sleeve top and Halloween skirt with matching korker bows $8.00
9-Ballet dress with top $6.00
10-Christmas dress (Crazy 8 I think?) with bow and jewels. One of my favorite xmas dresses ever! $10.00



11-Boutique set, paisley jeans and cotton swing top $14.00-SOLD
12-Boutique set, playful pets jeans and cotton swing top $14.00-SOLD
13-Boutique set, silly monkey jeans and cotton swing top $14.00-SOLD
14-Boutique set, nutcracker jeans and cotton swing top $14.00-SOLD



15-Gymboree Zebra top and velour-like pants (but not like the velour suits, they are thicker pants with a soft veloury feel) $8.00-SOLD
16-Gymboree Gingerbread top and leggings $7.00-SOLD
17-Crazy 8 top (missing some glitter as shown) and pants $3.50


18-Children's Place velour set $5.00-SOLD
19-Flower top and cotton bottoms $6.00-SOLD
20-Jumping Beans top (might be new?) and pants NWT $6.00



21- Crazy 8 lot of 6 items includes 3 shirts shown, striped leggings, and two pair tights. Wrinkles in clothes are free $18.00-SOLD


22-Gymboree daddy's sweetheart $8.00-SOLD
23-Cupcake leggings and top $3.50-SOLD
24-TCP red velour top and pants $5.00-SOLD


25-Custom outfit $15.00
26-Jumping beans fleece set (my favorite brand of fleece!) $5.00-SOLD



27-Cherokee sweater and TCP cord skirt $7.50
28-VHTF together!!! Children's Place Fairy Angel skirt and shirt with pair of M2M korker bows $22.00



29- The (have you guessed by now she likes horses?) I LOVE HORSES lot. Includes Crazy 8 shirt with gold foil, Gymbo horse sweater vest, brown shirt for under it (Circo?) and GYmbo cowgirl top. $12.00-SOLD



30- Gymboree fleece set includes 2 hoodies and 2 pair of fleece pants. Also includes the LIGHT BLUE FLEECE PANTS that I found after the photo. Pink pants are more play condition. Good for snowy days! $10.00/4 PCS



31- Gymboree Sugar & Spice 7 pc lot. One of my top five favorite lines of all time. Back when Gymboree made their clothes that fit right and made to last! This lot includes red leggings, two pair blue leggings, heart embroidered skirt, all over print turtleneck, swing top, and my favorite, the pom pom sweater jacket!!! $28.00


32- Gymboree Puppy School lot. Includes: all over print poplin top, short sleeve red weiner dog top, eenie meenie minie moe long sleeve top, print leggings, button down sweater, weiner dog jeans, and M2M pair of korker bows. $40.00




33- My favorite Gymboree line ever! City Sidewalk. I searched long and hard and own that satin skirt in three sizes! Lot includes the satin skirt, kitty tights, black swing top with hatbox cat, all over kitty print top, all over kitty print leggings, and a skirt that isnt gymbo but matched. It looks like it runs small, so thats a bonus! $24.00-SOLD



34- Gymbo I forget the name. Fleece hoodie and pants, long sleeve striped turtleneck, and striped sweater. Sweater has smallest blue mark on cuff of sleeve, you can barely see it in photo if you look. A couple sequins are loose. $13.00



35- Gymbo another I forget the line. 10pc lot!!! 3 long sleeve tops, 2 skirts, striped tights, flower leggings, purple cords, cotton pants (not gymbo but match) and capris. $25.00



36-TCP jeans $4.00
37-TCP sparkle jeans $4.00
38-Cherokee jeans $3.00
39-TCP jeans-$4.00



40-Circo jean skirt with built in shorts $5.00
41-TCP Jean skirt with build in shorts $5.00
These were a staple in our wardrobe! I love jean skirts!



42-TCP gold glitter sweater $3.00
43-Circo top $1.50
44-TCP fuzzy sweater hoodie $3.00-SOLD
45-TCP pink striped sweater $3.00
46-Circo top $1.50
47-Jumping Beans xmas top (size 5, ran small) $1.50



48-Jumping Beans fleece set $5.00
49-pink pants $2.00
50-black leggings $1.00
51-TCP gliter sweater $3.00



52-Carters footie ballerina pjs $3.50
53-Carters footie piggy pjs $3.50
54-Carters footie monkey pjs $3.50
55-Carters footie heart pjs $3.50



56-Carters cupcake fleece two pc jammies $4.50
57-Carters xmas 2 pc jammies $4.00
58-Carters strawberry pjs (might be a size 5, I always bought these one size bigger because they are so tight!) $2.50



59-Gymboree 3-in-1 coat. We LOVED this coat! It held up beautifully and kept her warm in our cold Wisconsin winters! Loved the fleece zip in for chilly fall and spring weather. (Easy color to match with pink snowpants and dark pink boots from lands end) In hind site, I wish I had bought this coat in a larger size as well. Best winter coat we've owned. $25.00


60-We loved this coat! So many compliments when she wore it. $12.00
61-Gymboree Grown With Love raincoat- alsi in my five top favorite lines!! $10.00



And there you have it! Thanks for shopping Our dd has been diagnosed with a rare (incurable) autoimmune disorder and it's turning out to be rather expensive to treat so I am cleaning out clothes since we will not be having any more children Your purchase helps! Thank you!

~Karen
__________________
That's my smilin' face

My PM Box is always kept full!

Shows & MrsSprinkle.com keep me busy!
(ask about the second one if you are interested in supplementing your show income, too!)

Last edited by KorkerMom; 11-08-2011 at 03:30.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

  #2 (permalink)  
Old 11-02-2011, 05:50
sweethairclips's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,350
Default Re: Massive amounts of Girl's 4/4t clothes!

Depends on shipping (parcel post is fine), I would love the following, pls:

#'s
1
15
16
18
22
23
24
26
44

I'm still thinking about the boutique sets. Those are cute...

Do you have any 18 months for boys?
Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 11-02-2011, 05:59
flintb's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Indiana
Posts: 3,238
Default Re: Massive amounts of Girl's 4/4t clothes!

Oh you're killing me! 1, 6, 11, 29, and 33. Good lord, that's too much ahhhhh!!!!!!!! Only one ? though I have the money if you want it right now (I'm sure you do), but I'd kinda like to sell some more stuff to pay for this instead of dipping into my pp balance- would it be okay to pay next week? If not, no biggie, I'll suck it up and pay from my balance. Thanks bear3180 at msn dot com 46383 I hope this doesn't cost to much to ship since I only live a handful of hours from you.
Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 11-02-2011, 06:06
flintb's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Indiana
Posts: 3,238
Default Re: Massive amounts of Girl's 4/4t clothes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by flintb View Post
Oh you're killing me! 1, 6, 11, 29, and 33. Good lord, that's too much ahhhhh!!!!!!!! Only one ? though I have the money if you want it right now (I'm sure you do), but I'd kinda like to sell some more stuff to pay for this instead of dipping into my pp balance- would it be okay to pay next week? If not, no biggie, I'll suck it up and pay from my balance. Thanks bear3180 at msn dot com 46383 I hope this doesn't cost to much to ship since I only live a handful of hours from you.
My DDs love horses too and the kitty set is just too cute, and I like paisley. Some of this I think will have to be Christmas presents! Why'd you have to show me these, I just couldn't resist, actually wish I could by more, but that's already more than I should spend!
Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 11-03-2011, 03:09
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 1,190
Default Re: Massive amounts of Girl's 4/4t clothes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweethairclips View Post
Depends on shipping (parcel post is fine), I would love the following, pls:

#'s
1
15
16
18
22
23
24
26
44

I'm still thinking about the boutique sets. Those are cute...

Do you have any 18 months for boys?
Zip and pp addy!

I do have 18 month boys but I havnt gone through any of it, so it wont be listed for a good couple weeks. I am taking all the clothes in sections!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by flintb View Post
Oh you're killing me! 1, 6, 11, 29, and 33. Good lord, that's too much ahhhhh!!!!!!!! Only one ? though I have the money if you want it right now (I'm sure you do), but I'd kinda like to sell some more stuff to pay for this instead of dipping into my pp balance- would it be okay to pay next week? If not, no biggie, I'll suck it up and pay from my balance. Thanks bear3180 at msn dot com 46383 I hope this doesn't cost to much to ship since I only live a handful of hours from you.
Sorry, I don't mean to make you spend money
I will invoice and you can pay then because we have had transactions together so I trust you You're in the circle of trust lol
__________________
That's my smilin' face

My PM Box is always kept full!

Shows & MrsSprinkle.com keep me busy!
(ask about the second one if you are interested in supplementing your show income, too!)
Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 11-03-2011, 04:13
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 1,190
Default Re: Massive amounts of Girl's 4/4t clothes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by flintb View Post
My DDs love horses too and the kitty set is just too cute, and I like paisley. Some of this I think will have to be Christmas presents! Why'd you have to show me these, I just couldn't resist, actually wish I could by more, but that's already more than I should spend!
This year money is tight between my job shift and our dd's recent dignosis of a rare autoimmune disorder and we're having what I am calling "a craigslist christmas" for the kids. At 5 and 2, they don't know any better anyways and we can save some cash, so I am all about regifting for the holidays! if your dd loves horses and opens up some horse outfits, she wont care someone else wore them, she'll be thrilled to have "new" horse clothes! Rock on mama!
__________________
That's my smilin' face

My PM Box is always kept full!

Shows & MrsSprinkle.com keep me busy!
(ask about the second one if you are interested in supplementing your show income, too!)
Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 11-03-2011, 04:41
sweethairclips's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,350
Default Re: Massive amounts of Girl's 4/4t clothes!

My PP is hilda robles at msn dot com (no spaces). 95687. If I take the 4 boutique sets plus #19, can you give me a deal? LMK. PM me if you like. Thanks!
Reply With Quote
  #8 (permalink)  
Old 11-03-2011, 05:59
flintb's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Indiana
Posts: 3,238
Default Re: Massive amounts of Girl's 4/4t clothes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KorkerMom View Post
Zip and pp addy!

I do have 18 month boys but I havnt gone through any of it, so it wont be listed for a good couple weeks. I am taking all the clothes in sections!!



Sorry, I don't mean to make you spend money
I will invoice and you can pay then because we have had transactions together so I trust you You're in the circle of trust lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by KorkerMom View Post
This year money is tight between my job shift and our dd's recent dignosis of a rare autoimmune disorder and we're having what I am calling "a craigslist christmas" for the kids. At 5 and 2, they don't know any better anyways and we can save some cash, so I am all about regifting for the holidays! if your dd loves horses and opens up some horse outfits, she wont care someone else wore them, she'll be thrilled to have "new" horse clothes! Rock on mama!
Yay! It's not your fault I'm weak, lol! What is the autoimmune disease? All I can say is change you diet now and it will make a huge difference. Even though you cannot cure it, you can greatly decrease the number of flair ups. It may not be the most exciting menu, but no gluetin, dairy, or soy is a great way to live. I do my best, but with my sucky schedule I do not have , much time to cook so I still have some gluetin. I am also trying to take JuicePlus (no, I don't sell this but can give you my rep if you want), but am actually trying to find out if my normal allergies are making me sick right now or perhaps I may be allergice to one of the fruits or vegetables in it. Alfalfa is also a great way to build up your immune an you can take a lot in a day! I'm still working on it so don't look at me as an example because I still get sick a lot, but I have a lot of stress that is not helping! Yes, my daughter will love it! Now she'll be able to wear horse clothes more often. Last year she had one horse shirt and always wanted to wear it. I bought her a new one for her birthday, but now she'll have lots! Thank you and hope your DD is doing well and you guys can find ways to manage it so the feels well most of the time!
Reply With Quote
  #9 (permalink)  
Old 11-03-2011, 06:00
flintb's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Indiana
Posts: 3,238
Default Re: Massive amounts of Girl's 4/4t clothes!

PS I bought some nail stickers on ebay ubber cheap, like .11 and .12. Great stocking stuffers!
Reply With Quote
  #10 (permalink)  
Old 11-04-2011, 02:37
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 1,190
Default Re: Massive amounts of Girl's 4/4t clothes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweethairclips View Post
My PP is hilda robles at msn dot com (no spaces). 95687. If I take the 4 boutique sets plus #19, can you give me a deal? LMK. PM me if you like. Thanks!
Emailed you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by flintb View Post
Yay! It's not your fault I'm weak, lol! What is the autoimmune disease? All I can say is change you diet now and it will make a huge difference. Even though you cannot cure it, you can greatly decrease the number of flair ups. It may not be the most exciting menu, but no gluetin, dairy, or soy is a great way to live. I do my best, but with my sucky schedule I do not have , much time to cook so I still have some gluetin. I am also trying to take JuicePlus (no, I don't sell this but can give you my rep if you want), but am actually trying to find out if my normal allergies are making me sick right now or perhaps I may be allergice to one of the fruits or vegetables in it. Alfalfa is also a great way to build up your immune an you can take a lot in a day! I'm still working on it so don't look at me as an example because I still get sick a lot, but I have a lot of stress that is not helping! Yes, my daughter will love it! Now she'll be able to wear horse clothes more often. Last year she had one horse shirt and always wanted to wear it. I bought her a new one for her birthday, but now she'll have lots! Thank you and hope your DD is doing well and you guys can find ways to manage it so the feels well most of the time!
She has eosiniphillic esophagitis. It's where a certain kind of white blood cell is in her esophagus that shouldnt be there. And when she eats, this type of white blood cell (normally in the body for attacking parasites) releases a toxin. It's destroying the tissues in her esophagus and causes her to vomit every time she eats
She goes in for further allergy testing on Wednesday. The hope is if we can find any allergens that set off the white blood cell, we can eliminate them from her diet/life and stop the vomitting. We can't always stop the eos from destroying her tissue cells, but we can make her life more bareable and "normal". Hopefully it's something easy to eliminate. Unfortunately, most kids who have this are on really slim pickins for eating and a lot end up with feeding tubes because they stop growing. My poor baby The repeat endoscopies are a financial killer. Even with our (good) insurance, we pay almost $300 a scope and she needs them every 3 months. And I don't even want to think about the costs if she is allergic to everything and has to go on a tube.
So hence the selling of everything unecessary around our house!!
__________________
That's my smilin' face

My PM Box is always kept full!

Shows & MrsSprinkle.com keep me busy!
(ask about the second one if you are interested in supplementing your show income, too!)
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/whimsydoodlegraphics.gif
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


150-forum-ads
hip girl boutique ballet dance gymnastic skating bun cover rhinestone hip girl boutique 40pc grosgrain ribbon wrapped 2 inch snap clips barrettes hip girl boutique grosgrain ribbon korker for hair bows clips
hip girl boutique 18pc grosgrain mini bow tie hair bow clips for baby infant toddler women adult
hip girl sparkle glitter headbands for dancing ballet stage cheerleading girls women high school college
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/3in-spike-bows-rainbow.jpg

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:03.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0
Hip Girl Boutique Instructions - Copyright © 2007

Ad Management by RedTyger