Hip Girl Boutique Free Tutorials ----------------------- Hip Girl Boutique Free Tutorials ----------------------- Hip Girl Boutique Free Tutorials
How To Make A Full Mini Korker Hair Bow How To Make A Double Ruffle Ribbon 'Korker' Hair Bow Korkers Korkers--Testing Different Sizes How To Make Surrounding Loops The Easy Way How To Make 2-Layer Interchangeable Hair Bows With Spike--Part I Double Ruffle Ribbon Scrap Hair Flowers II--Free How To Bottle Caps--Q & A Free Instructions--How To Edit Bottle Cap Images How to Make Watermelon Hair Bow Clips Picture Perfect Tutorial

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > For Sale > Clothes--Kids

Clothes--Kids Sellers--Any member can post threads to sell. Buyers-- Protect yourself in buys from other members. Please note that we are in buys at our own risk. www.hipgirlclips.com does not hold any responsibility.

Old 11-19-2012, 06:46

Default Baby Girls Designer Traditional British Clothing

Various Designer Sarah Louise Outfits and Dresses hardly worn and like New, I never sell anything i would not be happy to recieve myself
All Sarah Louise brought by myself from
Lullabys in Scunthorpe where i live

Will send through Pics upon request
1 x Summer Sarah Louise Dress Short sleeved 3 Months 15
2 x Sarah Louise 6 Months in Pink 1 short Sleeved and 1 long Sleeved 20
1 x Sarah Louise Winter Dress with ditsy Print 18Month 15
1 x Sarah Louise Winter Shirt with Pink flower and Grey details embrodiery 15
1 x Tommy Hilfiger Blue and White Bow Jumper 10
1 x Sarah Louise Classic Sailor Dress 12 Months 20
1 x Designer Boutique Peter Rabbit Yellow Summer Dress and Knickers 15
1 x Disney Store Red Romper Outift with Daisy Duck with Matching Hat and Socks Perfect 12 - 18 Months 15
1 x Coche Tot Dress Never Worn with matching headband would suit bridesmaid or chrisenting or just a pretty dress for christmas 18 Months 20
1 x Next short Romper White fine knit with Silver Star in middle Never Worn 0-3 Months 5
1 x Jasper Conran Snow Suit stunning is not the word immaculate condition fur and soft pink linning 12-18 Months 20 (Pic can be seen in following advert 12-18Mths Beautiful Jasper Conran SnowSuit)
1 x Next Patch Work Romper with matching hat 12 Months 5
3 x Next sleepsuit set New Born with matching designs 7.50
3 x Next sleepsuit set 0-3 Months with matching designs 7.50
3 x Next sleepsuit set 3-6 Months with matching designs 7.50
1 x Next SnowSuit White with little snowfalkes all over lovely and soft and in immaculate condition 12 Months 10
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/whimsydoodlegraphics.gif