hipgirl solid grosgrain ribbon 100yd

polka dot 100ydhttp://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=126_127_239

hipgirl printed ribbon
2.5" Solid Ribbons
2.25" Solid Ribbons
1.5" Ribbon -- 25 YD
7/8" Ribbon -- 25 YD
3/8" Ribbon -- 25 YD
Sequin Trim
Velvet Ribbons
Licensed Ribbon
Schiff Solid
7/8" Offray Solid

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Clever, Clever Ideas

Clever, Clever Ideas Have an idea? Saw an idea somewhere? Please share it here.

Old 11-09-2009, 12:20

Default Re: Clip Liner Helper Again!

Thanks so much!!! I'm just getting started and this will be great.
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
Old 11-09-2009, 02:33

i made mine this weekend and i got all my stuff from the local walmart. Hubby swore he wasn't going to help me but after two minutes of watching me he said i wasn't doing it right lol and finished it for me. men gotta love um. I LOVE THIS! i use to always have the wiggle in the middle of my clip and for this reason hated to line clip well now i love it i line like a pro and thank you to tabbi for the instructions you rock girl. and if i was u i would make a few up and offer them for sale. there might be a few that don't want the hassle and such of getting and making. just an idea.
Old 11-09-2009, 05:36

Post Re: Clip Liner Helper Again!

Im glad i helped a few people . Oh and to the person who mentioned it yeah you can go without the wooden spools if you want because the wood slate is really light so it wouldnt be hard to just hold it and flip it over to do the other side.
Old 11-11-2009, 01:36

A quick question pls. When you say tape, what do you mean? I usually use hot glue to glue the ribbon to my clips but it gets a little messy wit the strings and the glue oozing out. Is there a better option? Thank you in advance!!
Old 11-12-2009, 03:13

this is brilliant! thanks for sharing the smart idea
Old 11-12-2009, 09:20

Quote:
Originally Posted by creativ View Post
A quick question pls. When you say tape, what do you mean? I usually use hot glue to glue the ribbon to my clips but it gets a little messy wit the strings and the glue oozing out. Is there a better option? Thank you in advance!!
they have it at walmart its called terrifically tacky tape its in the scrap booking area 3.00 for 5 yards at the local wally world here. but if you can get in on a tape buy it is a wwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy better price hth
Old 11-12-2009, 10:39

Wow that is awesome! I always seem to have sways in my liners! I'm gonna need to make this!
Old 11-12-2009, 10:49

I lined 400 clips in a couple hours yesterday using mine. Thanks again for the idea!!

Wife to Rod and Momma to Tyreque, Ladaria, Raquel, Brayana, Destini, Jaleel, Makkiah, Taniyah and Cavelle along with my angel in heaven Angie and 85 foster kids who have left imprints on my heart
All Ribboned Out Remember Me Pillows to Remember your loved one whose far away
Old 11-12-2009, 05:58

Tabi, I just wanted to personally thank you for sharing this fabulous idea with us! I got my supplies from Michael's today and put together my board (which was easy-peasy and took only 10 minutes or so), and now I'm literally cranking out my lined clippies in a matter of minutes! This thing is brilliant!

Thank you, thank you, thank you! You're a rock star!

Stacie
Old 11-12-2009, 06:58

you are a rock star. thanks for sharing!

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults