http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/lined-alligator-clips-with-teeth.jpg
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/7-8-rainbow-chevron-ribbon.jpg
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/1-25-satin-DIY-mini-bow-combo-1.jpg
new product--crochet hat

1.5' 7/8' Zebra New Colors

New products--peony new colors

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Clever, Clever Ideas

Clever, Clever Ideas Have an idea? Saw an idea somewhere? Please share it here.

Closed Thread

Old 03-24-2009, 06:59

Default Re: Clear, non-toxic, latex-free, silicone non-slip grip!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by idahomommyof4 View Post
When hubby's next paycheck gets here, I'm heading over to get Wendy's tutorial--there's just so many good reviews on it!! I can't wait!!!
you wont be disapointed it works great!
Sponsored Links
Old 03-24-2009, 07:35
BowDiva

Thanks for sharing your tutorial! I didn't read your original post before you deleted it so I'm not really sure what all the fuss is about, but I think I got the gist of it. I think is is very generous when people share their original ideas or post links to cool stuff they have found. We can all learn a lot from each other's trials and errors. Having said that, I am not a huge instruction purchaser but I have bought a few and have been VERY happy with them. I am confused about why some people seem to think that Jenn was referring to Wendy's tutorial. It doesn't say anything about aquarium sealant so I don't understand how the 2 are related. (I hope that is ok to say, Wendy.) I have been quite please with Wendy's and other tutorials that I have purchased and also with all the free information out there. I also don't think it is greedy to sell instructions of any kind. If you have an original idea or concept, or have even come up with a new way of doing an old trick, it is your buisness what you do with it.
Old 03-24-2009, 07:40
BowDiva

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenndga View Post
I have contacted the manufacturer directly to find out more about if it contains lead or phthalates. I will post results when I hear back...

BTW... my 7 month old baby wears this grip in her hair everyday with no reaction and I couldn't be happier...I still even use swarovski on my own child simply because I think the world war on childhood safety has gone slightly overboard. Remember when we all use to ride around in the back of pickups with no seatbelt?

I hope you don't take this negatively, I just want to give you a heads up. I have no idea whether the stuff you are talking about is safe or not, I just wanted to make sure you are aware of one point. If the concern is heavy metals poisoning, like lead, then you would not see a reaction. You will only find out that there is a problem years later because it cause things like bone cancer.

Please don't be offended, I just want everyone to understand that sometimes "toxic" doesn't mean that there will be an immediate effect. Having said that, I have no reason to believe that any of the products that you are talking about are harmful in any way.
Old 03-31-2009, 03:49

Thanks for sharing!
Old 03-31-2009, 03:56

Thanks for the info. When it comes to safety, I'm cautious. I try to read and understand ingredients. And then, I also assume it's MY responsibility to keep an eye on the kiddos in my charge. Great info shared by all. I appreciate varying opinions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BowDiva View Post
I hope you don't take this negatively, I just want to give you a heads up. I have no idea whether the stuff you are talking about is safe or not, I just wanted to make sure you are aware of one point. If the concern is heavy metals poisoning, like lead, then you would not see a reaction. You will only find out that there is a problem years later because it cause things like bone cancer.

Please don't be offended, I just want everyone to understand that sometimes "toxic" doesn't mean that there will be an immediate effect. Having said that, I have no reason to believe that any of the products that you are talking about are harmful in any way.
Old 04-01-2009, 01:34

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidsm3 View Post
you wont be disapointed it works great!

I just bought it! Can't wait for it to arrive
Sponsored Links
Closed Thread