new products--pop dot diy pinwheel bows

http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/no-liner-bottle-cap-combo.jpg

http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/7-8-grosgrain-ribbon-soft-ball.jpg
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/7-8-dizzy-bees-ribbon-grosgrain-combo-.JPG
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/ladybug-applique-red-dot.jpg
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/half-wrapped%2050mm-snap-clips.jpg
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/flat-back-pearl-shpk.JPG

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Cheer Bows

Cheer Bows Share your Cheer Bows Here! Show your Spirit!

Old 10-24-2013, 02:06

Default heat pressing rhinestones

For those of you that use a heat press to do your rhinestones, do you have any issues with the stones sticking to grosgrain ribbon? If I try, I can pick the stones off of grosgrain. I have better results with other mediums like spandex but I am wondering if the grosgrain has some coating that is causing a problem.

If you could please tell me what stones you use (brand/supplier/grade) and what temp/pressure/time you use, I could experiment a little more.

I am wondering if I am just really picky about how firmly they should be on there? I mean you can wrinkle/fold them, roll your hands over them, etc. but if I get my nail under some of them, they want to peel off.

Thanks in advance
Sponsored Links
300-700-forum-banners
wholesale rompers, dresses, bloomers, hat, headbands, leg warmers, flower layers, tulle, boutique clothing and other craft supplies
Old 10-25-2013, 02:04

Default Re: heat pressing rhinestones

I don't have exact temperature / times for you, but if it's just grosgrain you can also flip the ribbon over so you're pressing down on the back side. That way the heat hits more directly on the back of the ribbon through to the adhesive side of the stones. I would think that would make a pretty good seal. You shouldn't be able to just pick them off. If mine don't seem to be sticking, I just press it longer. You can also try increasing the pressure on the heat press.
Old 10-27-2013, 11:49

stones typically are pressed for 25 seconds at 320, let cool, peel off transfer tape and press for 20 more seconds.

Find me on facebook at Pia Bows
Old 10-28-2013, 08:27

I have never had any issues with the rhinestones sticking properly to the grossgrain ribbon. I press at 350 for 12 seconds, peal and repress.....and I am ultra picky about my stones sticking. You may either be overheating or under heating. what temp, pressure, and time are you pressing?
Old 10-28-2013, 01:21

It was the stones. I am having successful results using both 350 for 20 secs and also going down to 320 with standard Korean stones. I purchased some other MC stones that were not working well at all but since have tested several diff stones and they are all doing great.

which stones do you recommend (supplier) use that you have great results with?
Old 07-10-2015, 03:06

Temperature:350 Time:15-20s If the rhinestone isn't adhesive to the ribbon, try a higher temperature and press for a longer time. Several pressing tests are highly recommended.
Old 08-30-2016, 05:03
Banned

Default azithromycin no prescription

comment5: The feeling of worry environment in as buccaneers approach the ship, the torment felt as Captain Philips is taken hostage, the unpredictable assault of Rocket Baby Dolls, may totally be cinematic: nonetheless, as you watch the story solve these feelings will be anything but movie. buy finasteride online australia Another problem was about going out exploring which was basically broken in half and accomplished after another very different scene was introduced the oddly edited discussion scene. Wait a minute, peace loving, yet destruction (through painfree means no question) going hand in hand? metronidazole gel buy azithromycin online without prescription how much does amoxicillin 500 mg cost pill amoxicillin Terrence Stamp was constantly likely to be difficult to match-up to, with his apparent English elocution, but Smallville monitored it with Callum Blue. synthroid company With that at heart, several folks(myself included)were concerned regarding the changeover to the silver screen, and if the film would do rights to the music it's based upon. The movie was mostly an peculiar mix of odds and ends of incoherent vision that had the normal Rob Zombie hallmark contact to it, yes, but in overall the storyline got lost along the manner in the imagery. amoxicillin 875 mg used for order metronidazole online can you buy amoxicillin online celebrex cheapest price
Old 08-30-2016, 05:17
Banned

Default valtrex prescription cost

comment1: It tried so hard to obtain through the account with just as much detail as it may, but by doing so any power was sacrificed by it. amoxicillin order online Any Richard Curtis movie I rate against Love truly, since in my experience that is his best film and among my alltime favourites! In interesting stage can be that if you watch closely or read the technical day in IMDb, you will see that Ang Lee always changes the factor ratio of the picture with regards to the scene. back pain celebrex finasteride regrow hair where can i buy amoxicillin in the uk metronidazole tab 500mg used for He reveals a strong utilization of surrounding and picture practices that's remarkably best for a primary kick in the can. is flagyl sold over the counter I feel the film attempted to incorporate several components at the same time, and that could saturates the story with to much information affecting these who aren't acquainted with all the entire narrative. Sort seems great as the titular personality but he, too, wavers between carved hero, bumbling foil and slap-stick partner. mail order synthroid how to get a prescription for amoxicillin 600 mg of gabapentin drug metronidazole
Old 08-30-2016, 05:21
Banned

Default amoxicillin for sale online

comment8: The Lone Ranger is supposed to be the only real survivor of the group of rangers, a hero along with wise and thus is Tonto. generic for amoxicillin Being A huge fan of science fiction I was so extremely disappointed by this movie, particularly since so many have claimed it is a good movie. An excellent fairy tale could train us making the journey through life if listened to using an open-heart and brilliant head. valtrex or valacyclovir neurontin for pain relief neurontin pill non prescription celebrex Most movies either use CGI for that beautiful covering but still have cartoony images (Madagascar, Twisted, Freezing) or either they use unbelievable realism (Beowolf, Surge of the Adults, Fearless) but this video mixes both. metronidazole canada The dreamlike sequences within the lifeboat are beautifully performed, as are the residual scenes that play out in both India and Canada. When I saw the advertisements for this movie, I believed it would be some thing an adult crowd might chuckle at also. flagyl for intestinal infection levaquin drug amoxicillin dosage where can i buy thyroxine
Sponsored Links
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/300-earthehosting.png