New product--flat back resin
Hipgirl 40 Yards 3/8" Grosgrain Fabric Ribbon Polka Dot Set For Gift Package Wrapping, Hair Bow Clips & Accessories Making, Crafting, Sewing, Wedding Decor, Boy Girl Baby Shower-20x2yd Swiss Polka Dot
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/banners/heatnbond-lt-ad.jpg
New product--frog grosgrain ribbon
New product--5/8' dippin' dots grosgrain ribbon
New product--pop dots

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Cheer Bows

Cheer Bows Share your Cheer Bows Here! Show your Spirit!

Old 05-01-2013, 12:57

Default Clips in center of Cheer Bows?

Hey Guys, I just had a customer want to put a 'clip' in the center of cheer bow ...I have seen them on Senior Elite's CEA bows before ( it was a crown) but I don't even know where to go to purchase something like that let alone figure out how to attach it and everything. Does anyone do this kind of stuff on here? Here is the pic of the example she sent me, this is not what she wants but just and idea...anyone know where to purchase those? Thanks!
Sponsored Links
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/large/portrait-editing-ads-700.jpg
Old 05-01-2013, 06:55

Default Re: Clips in center of Cheer Bows?

There is no pic??
Old 05-01-2013, 08:00

There's no pic, but is it something like this?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 67943_10152035078452366_1186354524_n.jpg (117.1 KB, 54 views)
Old 05-01-2013, 09:28

That is a slider and I don't think they are removable (they are treaded through the center "knot"). What about doing a regular interchangable center. Put the center piece on an alligator clip and then just clip it to the center "knot". I have seen small alligator clips at HL that would probably work.
Old 05-01-2013, 10:05

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5girls View Post
That is a slider and I don't think they are removable (they are treaded through the center "knot"). What about doing a regular interchangable center. Put the center piece on an alligator clip and then just clip it to the center "knot". I have seen small alligator clips at HL that would probably work.
I know it's a slider, I was just asking her if that's what she meant since there wasn't a picture with her post. I have seen lots of cheer bows done the way you mentioned here and they seem to work great, you can wear it with the clip or without.
Old 05-04-2013, 10:12

sorry about the no pic...i thought it was attached...but yes that is what they are talking about but they want some top hat magic theme idea for the slider/pin...I don't even know where to start to look for something like that! Thanks Ladies!
Old 05-07-2013, 10:45

What about a resin? or a button shaped like a top hat then you can fix it (sew or glue) it to the center?
I think there were little top hats in some scrapbooking stuff I've seen before.
If you could find something, you could always use glitter spray paint or metallics on it to match team colors.
Sponsored Links
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/jewelboxballerina-300.jpg