Free Instructions---------Free Instructions----------Free Instructions-----------Free Instructions.
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/ribbon-korker-hair-bow-clip-instructions-sm.jpg
New Instructions--How to make braided/woven headband instruction
New Instructions--How to make hair bow gift basket
Free Hair Bow Instructions-Snail
Free Hair Bow Instructions--Christmas Tree
http://hipgirlclips.com/forums/xw-instruction-images/bee/bumble%20bee%20sm.jpg

New products--grosgrain ribbon mini bows

http://hipgirlclips.com/forums/xw-instruction-images/rainbow-ribbon-dragonfly-hair-clips-free-tutorial/dragonfly-rainbow.jpg

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Cheer Bows

Cheer Bows Share your Cheer Bows Here! Show your Spirit!

Old 01-28-2013, 04:48

Default Cheer Competition Fees

What is the most you paid to be a vendor at a Cheer/Dance/Gymnastic Competition? I've done a few and the most so far I have paid is $150. I contacted a few other larger competitions both dance and cheer and they are asking $600-$800 for a space. I was just wondering if this is normal for larger events? I can't justify that.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-28-2013, 05:56

Default Re: Cheer Competition Fees

Wow that is alot! I don't do cheer shows but I do have a huge craft show I do and it is under $500.

Pampered Princess
Looking for wholesale felties? Check out my page! Lots to choose from.
Old 01-29-2013, 12:57

My daughter does actual cheer competitions and I know the entry fee goes up if its a national competition so I would assume the same thing for vendors. What company is it? The bigger events should get you more sales! We were at competition this weekend and I helped a lot of vendors.

Old 01-29-2013, 01:04

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelabeau View Post
My daughter does actual cheer competitions and I know the entry fee goes up if its a national competition so I would assume the same thing for vendors. What company is it? The bigger events should get you more sales! We were at competition this weekend and I helped a lot of vendors.

We are in Buffalo NY. The American Campionship Competition was $800 and a couple Dance Comps were $600-$800. I just don't have the stock to sell to make back that kind of money. Some day maybe
Old 01-29-2013, 01:40

The most i have paid is $1,000 for a four day event at the Cheer and Dance Expo held at the 2013 Cheerleading and Dance Worlds in Orlando, FL

Find me on facebook at Pia Bows
Old 01-29-2013, 02:27

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheergrl445 View Post
The most i have paid is $1,000 for a four day event at the Cheer and Dance Expo held at the 2013 Cheerleading and Dance Worlds in Orlando, FL

I saw that one. It's coming up soon. That would be awesome to do. Did you do well? Was it worth it?
Old 01-29-2013, 06:09

Battle at the Capital is asking $1600 or $1700 this year!
Old 01-29-2013, 10:28

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodkins View Post
Battle at the Capital is asking $1600 or $1700 this year!
WHATTTTTTT!????? That is insane!
Old 01-30-2013, 12:31

I know they sound like a lot money but from my experience with these places you WILL make a ton of money! Several places I wanted stuff from this weekend was sold out! So if you do those shows take LOTS of inventory! I think it's worth it!

Old 01-30-2013, 12:09

Angela I completely agree with you. I don't think $1,700 is alot, but you must have the inventory and a nich is always great. I did a local competition this weekend doing custom rhinestone tee shirts and bows. The fee was $35 and I sold out of all my bows and had to bring orders home to ship out. For such a small local competition it was great! I walked away with $1,750 after all my expenses.
So I would say, know who you are targeting, be specific, do your homework and know who is going to be there, number of teams......For me I base the amount of the vending fee on the number of teams that will be there. For example, if there will be 20 teams, I will consider up to $100, if it is 30 teams, $150. The most I have paid for one competition is $250 for about 50 teams (3 sessions).....but I do extremely well at the smaller competitions. I have not yet tried anything bigger, because it is a lot of work for me, but this year I am giving it a try and spending $1,500 on a space.....we'll see how it turns out! I am actually looking forward to it.
Sponsored Links
300-700-forum-banners
wholesale rompers, dresses, bloomers, hat, headbands, leg warmers, flower layers, tulle, boutique clothing and other craft supplies