New product--2.5' Mini Korker Bows
Hip girl boutique 50mm grosgrain ribbon wrapped snap clips for baby girl, toddler, infant, newborn, adult, women, school http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/Shabby-frayed-chiffon-flowers-turq.JPG
new products--dippin dots mini pinwheel bow
hip girl boutique christmas grosgrain satin ribbon collection for holidays

HipGirl Boutique Girls Women 6" Jumbo Large Cheer Bow Elastic Hair Tie Ponytail Holder for High School College Cheerleading (10pc Assorted Solids)

HipGirl 25pc Hair Bow Clips Headbands Gift Basket: Grosgrain Korker Ribbon Alligator Clips + Crochet, Ribbon Wrapped Headbans, For Girls Babies Teens Kids Toddlers Adults. For Pigtails, Ponytails

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Cheer Bows

Cheer Bows Share your Cheer Bows Here! Show your Spirit!

Old 10-19-2012, 12:47

Default Black 3" GG

I have somehow managed to run out of black 3" grosgrain and I need about 18 yards ASAP! Can anyone help? Ive tried both my suppliers and both state they will be out for at least a week.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-19-2012, 03:29

Default Re: Black 3" GG

Have you tried HBC? I'm out of 3" also =( wish I could help
Old 10-19-2012, 10:06

The Ribbon Spot shows it in stock. I have never purchased from them. I also did a search for it on ebay and a couple sellers have it. I don't know how their price compares, but if you are in a hurry, I think most ebay sellers mail pretty quickly if it's in stock, especially if they know you need it fast.
Old 10-20-2012, 10:43

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowXtreme View Post
I have somehow managed to run out of black 3" grosgrain and I need about 18 yards ASAP! Can anyone help? Ive tried both my suppliers and both state they will be out for at least a week.
I buy all my 3inch ribbon from the ribbon spot, and i usually receive it within 2 days. Theyre awesome the quality of ribbon is also great. Hope that helps
Old 10-22-2012, 01:20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellydonut38 View Post
I buy all my 3inch ribbon from the ribbon spot, and i usually receive it within 2 days. Theyre awesome the quality of ribbon is also great. Hope that helps

Is there a reason you buy from them over, say RABOM? They seem quite a bit more expensive. (As in, RABOM is .65 per yard, and Ribbon Spot is 1.09.)

I am not saying you're crazy or anything. I just want your opinion as to why their ribbon is worth the extra $$.
Old 10-27-2012, 07:09

Quote:
Originally Posted by flamyngo View Post
Is there a reason you buy from them over, say RABOM? They seem quite a bit more expensive. (As in, RABOM is .65 per yard, and Ribbon Spot is 1.09.)

I am not saying you're crazy or anything. I just want your opinion as to why their ribbon is worth the extra $$.
WOW! I never even thought of ourchasing it from RABOM inget most of my printed ribbon from them, but i go to the website and straight to printed ribbon, like i dont think ive even browsed through the whole website yet. Thanks for letting me know. RABOM has like one of a kind stuff
Old 10-28-2012, 04:09

I purchase my ribbon from lone star ribbon theyre a lil cheaper than rabom. They even stock 4in ribbon.

Jessica
Old 10-28-2012, 07:16

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyjesika29 View Post
I purchase my ribbon from lone star ribbon theyre a lil cheaper than rabom. They even stock 4in ribbon.

I think Lone Star Ribbon and the Ribbon Spot are the same company... ust one is wholesale and the other is not.
Old 10-28-2012, 07:17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellydonut38 View Post
WOW! I never even thought of ourchasing it from RABOM inget most of my printed ribbon from them, but i go to the website and straight to printed ribbon, like i dont think ive even browsed through the whole website yet. Thanks for letting me know. RABOM has like one of a kind stuff
HAHA I am glad I said something, then. I will say that Ribbon Spot had it in stock last week and RABOM did not-- so I bought from the spot instead.
Old 10-30-2012, 02:20

Ribbon Spot is very expensive. I ordered from Tea Party Ribbons and she still had some in stock. She ships fast and her prices are great!
Sponsored Links