150-forum-ads
hip girl boutique ballet dance gymnastic skating bun cover rhinestone hip girl boutique 40pc grosgrain ribbon wrapped 2 inch snap clips barrettes hip girl boutique grosgrain ribbon korker for hair bows clips
hip girl boutique 18pc grosgrain mini bow tie hair bow clips for baby infant toddler women adult
hip girl sparkle glitter headbands for dancing ballet stage cheerleading girls women high school college
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/3in-spike-bows-rainbow.jpg

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Cheer Bows

Cheer Bows Share your Cheer Bows Here! Show your Spirit!

Old 06-05-2012, 09:40

Default Sales Contracts

Hi Ladies!

So i have been super busy with cheer bows orders and getting more orders then i ever expected this summer for the new 2012-2013 season. Well up until now, I have always dealt with and made orders for coaches, gyms and teams, that i know well and am associated with, so i have never made them sign contracts. As my business is growing, I am making bows and filling orders and want to start making all my large team and gym orders sign sales contracts in case there is an incident.

Do any of you ladies have contract templates that you adjust and tailor for each team or gym? Or know of where i can find a template that will be easy to adjust and modify?

Thanks

Find me on facebook at Pia Bows
Sponsored Links
Old 06-06-2012, 09:21

Default Re: Sales Contracts

I don't have a template, I just googled one and made the adjustments. But I do advise getting one for gyms, schools that you haven't dealt with in the past. I am still waiting payment for a large order from a local gym that my daughter cheered at last year but is not cheering at this year. I even had them sign a contract but still no payment. Make sure it is a legal contract and will stand up in court if needed. Good luck!

The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do
Old 06-06-2012, 11:33

Quote:
Originally Posted by missy545 View Post
I don't have a template, I just googled one and made the adjustments. But I do advise getting one for gyms, schools that you haven't dealt with in the past. I am still waiting payment for a large order from a local gym that my daughter cheered at last year but is not cheering at this year. I even had them sign a contract but still no payment. Make sure it is a legal contract and will stand up in court if needed. Good luck!

Thank you. From now on I am making every team, coach or gym sign a contract. i have tried googling for them but i must not be searching for the right thing. how do i ensure it is a legal contract? Thanks for your help

Old 06-07-2012, 03:52

I think I found mine at rocketlawyer.com. I downloaded it and then made changes. But don't pay, you can save it on your computer for free and then make changes.

The biggest thing is to get payment up front. This gym was the only time I did not get payment upfront besides my dd high school (whom I have had for the last 3 years) and still have not been payed. I know that I will never do it that way again no matter who the person or group is.

The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do
Old 06-07-2012, 10:28

Quote:
Originally Posted by missy545 View Post
I think I found mine at rocketlawyer.com. I downloaded it and then made changes. But don't pay, you can save it on your computer for free and then make changes.

The biggest thing is to get payment up front. This gym was the only time I did not get payment upfront besides my dd high school (whom I have had for the last 3 years) and still have not been payed. I know that I will never do it that way again no matter who the person or group is.
Thanks wow thats terrible. i have always done half up front and the other half before they receive their order (either shipped or picked up/dropped off).For personal orders, I must receive payment before processing and beginning their order. Hopefully that will be easier once my website is finished!

Old 06-07-2012, 12:06

wow! You'd think that a school or people that deal with kids would weant to be more responsible and set a better example for the kids!
Old 06-07-2012, 12:38

I agree. How crazy that you would ever have to think of taking someone to court over bows. but hey if you put money out you deserve to ge paid. It's a job!
Old 06-09-2012, 10:29

I also get a signed contract and I take half up front and they don't get the bows until they pay I learned the hard way too. One middle school last year almost didn't have their competition bows because the school took to long to cut the check!
Eileen
Old 08-04-2012, 10:02

I never have problems with the All Star Teams it is the Schools because of all the paper work and they have such a small budget for bows. I have a website and I try and get everyone to order online and pay up front.

Some schools don't want to pay until they receive the product and I tell them that if it is a custom order they have to pay 100% up front.

I am lucky my husband is an attorney but I have not had them do contracts yet.
Old 08-06-2012, 04:33

I run all orders through my website. I set up the team order as one item & on it write a full description of the bow, quantity etc...For teams I write total order is $x.xx This is a 50% deposit toward the order which will be delivered by xxx.

This way the person purchases the item so you have their entire order and payment/deposit.
Sponsored Links
300-700-forum-banners
wholesale rompers, dresses, bloomers, hat, headbands, leg warmers, flower layers, tulle, boutique clothing and other craft supplies