http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/disney-minnie-mickey-mouse-ribbon-52yd-store.jpg zebra grosgrain ribbon-new colors http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/20pc-1.5in-petal-flower-clips-cm.jpg http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/3-8-frog-grosgrain-ribbon.jpg cheetah animal prints grosgrain ribbon grosgrain ribbon korkers
HipGirl 12pc Grosgrain Ribbon Wrapped 1/2" Headbands + Matching Large Hair Bow Alligator Clips. Interchangable Assorted Fashion Accessory for Girl Women Teen Kid Toddler Children Adult

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Cheer Bows

Cheer Bows Share your Cheer Bows Here! Show your Spirit!

Old 02-26-2012, 10:02

Default Re: Ordering Fake Bow Samples

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buster07 View Post
Someone should flush her back out..say they're thrilled that she wants to see their bows, ask what address you can send them to..then ...POUNCE!!! He! He! He! I'm a stirrer!
She sent me the shipping address if anyone is interested.
Sponsored Links

Old 02-26-2012, 10:28

I have her address as well, I sent the address to the owner , hopefully she can see that we are not kidding around.
Old 02-26-2012, 11:21

The thing that gets me in the whole situation is that not one person involved has apologized! She told me a kids mom died from cancer to get a bow & no one said sorry. Even if the account was supposedly hacked (which I don't believe in the least bit) you can still say your sorry that this happened.
Old 02-26-2012, 11:31

It's all so suspicious! I'm sorry I gave her the benefit of the doubt!

Wendy My Etsy Shop

Old 02-26-2012, 11:51

I wouldn't be surprised if she got all your contact info from here. Kind of suspicious that so many HG's were targeted for this fraud.
Old 02-26-2012, 02:07

I haven't heard anything back from the owner and I forwarded and I forwarded the message from both of my emails. Maybe they think we are now sending spam? Oh well, if I hear anything I will let you guys know.

The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do
Old 02-26-2012, 04:24

I never heard from her either and I feel like I was the first one to send an email, maybe she thought mine was not true and then finally answered one after she received so many. I do find it out that she has not apologized either.
Old 02-26-2012, 04:40

I'm honestly tempted to call the gym to speak with the owner.
Old 02-26-2012, 05:02

@woodkins, so am I, Goodluck!
Old 02-26-2012, 09:02

I am the girl in question's father.

While there are some things here that are not adding up, it would appear that my daughter is the focus of this discussion. As her parent, I am embarrassed that she displayed such questionable judgement, but 13 year olds aren't always known for doing that. Of course, being a 13 year old girl isn't the easiest thing in the world, either. I can confirm that someone else seems to have accessed her live.com email account and changed the password, and I am currently working with their customer support process to regain access to her account. I also received copies of the email from the person that sent her a sample, and the writing style is hers, but there was no mention of a teammates' mother dying of breast cancer. That issue is especially troubling to me, as well, since her best friend has cancer, and her grandmother (my mother) died of breast cancer. I'm not looking for sympathy, just trying to fill in some of the blanks and make sense of whatever it is that's going on.

We have had a conversation with the cheerleading coaches. While they are willing to let the matter drop (in spite of a number of you threatening to sue the gym), my wife and I are considering pulling her from cheerleading. As an aside, "fury" is not the name of the team that she is on, which is why some of this is not adding up. If any of you received an actual email (sent from an email address, not a contact form on a web site), if you could get in touch with me and forward that email to me (pruckelshaus AT gmail DOT com), I would appreciate it. I am an IT professional and I can tell from the message headers what ISP the message was sent from, as well as the IP address, which will go a long way towards resolving some of the unanswered questions that I have.

I have contacted the one person who sent her a sample and will be sending the sample back to her, and will compensate her for postage. If anyone else sent her a sample, I will either pay for it, or send it back, whichever you prefer.

I guess the bottom line is this. While I have a very difficult time believing that my daughter would try to do something like this, I'm also one of those parents who realizes that his kids (like all kids) aren't perfect, yet I love them just the same.

I apologize for this whole situation, and I appreciate your understanding.

Pete Ruckelshaus
Sponsored Links