http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/7-8-50yd-grosgrain-animal-print-combo-103114.jpg
New product--1' circle punch/paper shaper for bottle cap picture
New products--Ribbon wrapped 50mm snap clips
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/120pc-2.5-korker-assorted-.JPG

turtle embellishments--ribbon sculpture

skull rockabilly grosgrain ribbon

braided headband base

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Everything Else > Ask the Mods!

Ask the Mods! Request moving or deleting a thread. Is it OK to post this and that? About Moderation Issues...

Old 01-29-2011, 04:32

Default Re: A plea

Even more interesting ... last post of the person this thread is in regards to 06/05/2010. RainyDownHere joined 06/19/2010 and has only made one post. I would bet they are one in the same.

Also, it has been 147+ days since I have seen my DH, so don't expect me to be all rainbows and sunshine when you are being stupid. Oh, let us not forget the glitter.
Sponsored Links
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/large/portrait-editing-ads-700.jpg
Old 01-29-2011, 04:41

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaredithRoberts View Post
Even more interesting ... last post of the person this thread is in regards to 06/05/2010. RainyDownHere joined 06/19/2010 and has only made one post. I would bet they are one in the same.
yup...
Fold Over Elastic, Shabby Flowers and so much MORE

Private Facebook Group ~ HERE
Buy direct! www.finernecessities.com
Click Here to Visit Our Etsy Shop

Website design starting at $40! PM for info
~Mommy to 5 in my arms and 2 in Jesus' arms~

Old 01-29-2011, 04:47

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsVegaPlus2 View Post
Yes i hate how threads Disappear anyone remember Mamamelz?

I do! Although I did finally get my money refunded, I think there were alot that didn't

Joanne
Old 01-29-2011, 06:43

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainyDownHere View Post
That's correct. An IP address ban is irrelevant and useless. As is a google search as anyone can get the content removed from google. I think it would be in the board's best interest to remove the content and this thread as well as it is up to the board to defend the libelous and slanderous claims set forth by a defendant. Just my 2c. I can tell you that I were in charge of a board and they were bashing another person, I wouldn't risk a lawsuit by not deleting a thread. Free speech in America is dead and has been for a long time. The lawyers are the real winners now and we must all realize that.

You must think we are all stupid. Your first post and it is over something like this? Whatever. You owe people money....pay them or they will contact the local feds and report you for internet fraud. Oh and guess what, even if you have a proxy you are going through, your IP can still be found. Funny what the Feds have access too.
Old 01-29-2011, 06:53

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnie View Post
You must think we are all stupid. Your first post and it is over something like this? Whatever. You owe people money....pay them or they will contact the local feds and report you for internet fraud. Oh and guess what, even if you have a proxy you are going through, your IP can still be found. Funny what the Feds have access too.

Ronnie ... You are my hero! Can I like you when I grow up?

Also, it has been 147+ days since I have seen my DH, so don't expect me to be all rainbows and sunshine when you are being stupid. Oh, let us not forget the glitter.
Old 01-29-2011, 09:48

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainyDownHere View Post
That's correct. An IP address ban is irrelevant and useless. As is a google search as anyone can get the content removed from google. I think it would be in the board's best interest to remove the content and this thread as well as it is up to the board to defend the libelous and slanderous claims set forth by a defendant. Just my 2c. I can tell you that I were in charge of a board and they were bashing another person, I wouldn't risk a lawsuit by not deleting a thread. Free speech in America is dead and has been for a long time. The lawyers are the real winners now and we must all realize that.
You need to brush up on your legal advice. A board owner/operator can not be held responsible for statements made on their forum. The Communications Decency Act of 1996 added the "Good Samaritan" clause and it states:

1. No provider or user of an interactive computer service shall be treated as the publisher or speaker of any information provided by another information content provider.

2. No provider or user of an interactive computer service shall be held liable on account of

a) Any action voluntarily taken in good faith to restrict access to or availability of material that the provider or user considers to be obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, excessively violent, harassing, or otherwise objectionable, whether or not such material is constitutionally protected; or

b) Any action taken to enable or make available to information content providers or others the technical means to restrict access to material described in paragraph.

Plus, the TOS that are in effect here protect Michelle and her partners:

All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of Hip Girl Boutique Forum, nor Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message.
Old 01-30-2011, 09:02

In no way does this affect me, but I did google her name and there are several sites where they have posted a WARNING about her! Her location says Campbellsville, Ky. Thats not far from me! It's untelling how many aka's she goes by!!!
Old 01-30-2011, 09:10

Quote:
Originally Posted by tashanwrn View Post
In no way does this affect me, but I did google her name and there are several sites where they have posted a WARNING about her! Her location says Campbellsville, Ky. Thats not far from me! It's untelling how many aka's she goes by!!!
Even when something like this doesn't involve you directly, it's always important to share information you have that might be able to help our fellow hipgirls (imo). We all stick together here!
Old 01-30-2011, 09:37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxine View Post
Even when something like this doesn't involve you directly, it's always important to share information you have that might be able to help our fellow hipgirls (imo). We all stick together here!
i soooooo agree!! TRUE HG need to stick together!!
Old 01-30-2011, 09:41

Quote:
Originally Posted by tashanwrn View Post

This reminds me of that Ashley Shilling girl from the Dallas area. She made incredible bows and people would pay for them but never received product. She owned Sophia's Bowtique and then changed it to something with Monkey in it. She was stealing pictures from the owner of SBB and putting her own water mark on them and claiming them as hers. She could make the bows was too lazy to take the pictures. It was a nightmare.
Sponsored Links