Craft Show Display Ideas
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/hair-bow-gift-basket-tutorial-title.jpg
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/clothesline-for-craft-show-display-title.jpg http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/bow-card-punch-tutorial-title.jpg
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/hair-bow-display-bow-title.jpg
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/hair-bow-holder-craft-show-display-title.jpg http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/custom%20bow%20cards-3-sm.jpg
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/dress-form-craft-show-display-title.JPG

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Everything Else > Ask the Mods!

Ask the Mods! Request moving or deleting a thread. Is it OK to post this and that? About Moderation Issues...

Old 01-25-2011, 10:07

Default False negative feedback

there has got to be a way for us to protect ourselves from this Retalliation that is happening when we leave someone else an ACCURATE/honest Negative feedback

its this doesnt make any sense for me to have this negative feedback... its retalliation... alot of people on this board WILL NOT leave accurate ratings because of this... THEY ARE SCARED TO. the person who is actually doing something wrong can/WILL came back and leave false feedback and nothing be done about it??? it insaine!!!

So ladies if you have done something wrong and someone leaves you a Negative feedback just WOMAN UP and take it! were only human were not perfect.... but dont turn around and make false statements about the one who "called you out" just to protect themselves and others!

I didnt do anythig to this girl and Still recieved Negative feedback after i left the girl Nuetral feedback.....
Buyer she claimed items in a destash and NEVER payed So a week Later i left her nuetral because she didnt even answer any of my Messages She ignored me after claiming the items and NOT PAYING...
NOw she leaves me a negative one stating"Supposed buyer.I never committed to buying anything and will never buy from her. " that doesnt even make sense EVERYONE KNOWS HOW A DESTASH WORKS..... this makes three people already that have done this to me thats why NO ONE LEAVES ACCURATE FEDDBACK ON HERE because they are scared of this happening to them Something needs to be DONE!!

SarahMerritt_22 left me negative FB as retalliation of me leaving her ACCURATE NEGATIVE FB
She stated "Not Working With Agin" WTH is that supposed to me when it was her that turned the GB into a VERY BAD SITUATION for many of us.....

here is thread you be the judge
http://hipgirlclips.com/forums/group...st-ub-buy.html

very unorganized
she over charged me
took 2 weeks after the ribbon came in for her to ship to me

HORRIBLE SELLER!!!!

never again

BellaBowsBoutique

she was a brand new member (days) who i did bussiness with and .....
NEVER RECIEVED MT PACKAGE, and when asked for a TRACKING NUMBER SHE STATED "SHE LOST IT"! Had to file a PP dispute, PP found the case in my favor and Paypal issued me a refund!
then she turned around and left me neagtive FB calling me a scammer LOL when in fact she was the one trying to scam me

Anyways this has to stop already

everytime we leave honest FB we are just putting ourselves out there to recieve false feedback.... thats NOT ok

SO Im asking you How do we protect ourselves from this?

If your gonna be so quick to invoice! Be Quick to SHIP! - EXPECT HONEST FEEDBACK FROM ME!!!
& Dont worry, Retaliatory Feedback DOESNT SCARE ME!!! Im a Buyer NOT a seller! Just Sayin!!!
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
Old 01-25-2011, 10:16

Default Re: False negative feedback

Thank you for posting this. It is SO true and SO sad. We try to make it a good place to buy and sell, but instead we are penalized for telling the truth. Is there a way to prevent this?

Can we petition to have it removed if we can provide proof through thread links or PMs?

Want to know what all the fuss is about? Join Bownanas on facebook. 1,300 members and growing!

I'll let you sleep with my husband before I give you my supplier information, so don't ask.
Old 01-25-2011, 10:18

Quote:
Originally Posted by BowMamaof4 View Post
Thank you for posting this. It is SO true and SO sad. We try to make it a good place to buy and sell, but instead we are penalized for telling the truth. Is there a way to prevent this?

Can we petition to have it removed if we can provide proof through thread links or PMs?

I think that is an excellent idea. Can they be moderated somehow? Like if someone wants to leave negative feed back they have to have evidence to support it from the beginning?

Also, it has been 147+ days since I have seen my DH, so don't expect me to be all rainbows and sunshine when you are being stupid. Oh, let us not forget the glitter.
Old 01-25-2011, 10:20

I understand, my negative is on a member who has TWO accounts here, i dont think that is fair, she left me nagative BEFORE i could fix anything, she has her money AND product..

As far as others, I think if you had a GB go south and wholsaling take a plung, you should NOT be allowed to sell on her, atleast not for a long time. Its not fair to cause problems, then show up again and act like nothing ever happened... IMHO.

As far as feed back goes, i read the negative, and since I got one that I dont feel is justified, I take that into consideration when reading them. I would do business with you, because what is written is bad enough for me to be concerned with our transaction. Hope that makes sence...

then again, when other buy from people that have MANY DESERVED negatives it puzzles me...

Holiday, Princess, ballet shoes.....

ALL PROUDLY MADE IN THE U.S.A.
Old 01-25-2011, 10:35

Quote:
Originally Posted by BowMamaof4 View Post

Ive asked to have them removed before providing evidence to basically prove my case----NOT GUILTY (lol)

but i was told only feedback will not be removed unless the person who gave the feedback asks for it to be removed or its an error

A few of us chat offboard and recently brought up this topic thats why i posted because logging on today and seeing another FALSE negative feedback .. thats enough of this already

If your gonna be so quick to invoice! Be Quick to SHIP! - EXPECT HONEST FEEDBACK FROM ME!!!
& Dont worry, Retaliatory Feedback DOESNT SCARE ME!!! Im a Buyer NOT a seller! Just Sayin!!!
Old 01-25-2011, 10:53

That is what I was told as well..

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsVegaPlus2 View Post
Ive asked to have them removed before providing evidence to basically prove my case----NOT GUILTY (lol)

but i was told only feedback will not be removed unless the person who gave the feedback asks for it to be removed or its an error

A few of us chat offboard and recently brought up this topic thats why i posted because logging on today and seeing another FALSE negative feedback .. thats enough of this already

Holiday, Princess, ballet shoes.....

ALL PROUDLY MADE IN THE U.S.A.
Old 01-25-2011, 11:23

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsVegaPlus2 View Post

well that stinks!
Old 01-25-2011, 11:50

yup...feedback is NOT accurate....
Old 01-25-2011, 11:52

Well, that sucks...

Even Etsy supposedly will remove retaliatory feedback - it's the only way people will feel comfortable in leaving accurate feedback.
Old 01-25-2011, 11:55

Or what if there was some rule that if you are over so many posts and considered (reputable/veteran lol whatever) that you can challenge it?

I agree, not fair for those of you experiencing this.
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/large/portrait-editing-ads-700.jpg