http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/mini-pinwheel-bow-snap-clips-22pc.jpg
New product--3' everyday (pinwheel) hair bow/hairbow clips

New products--grosgrain ribbon mini bows
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/peony-hair-flower-clips-red-ad.jpg
New product--Silk Geraniums

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Everything Else > Ask the Mods!

Ask the Mods! Request moving or deleting a thread. Is it OK to post this and that? About Moderation Issues...

Old 01-21-2010, 10:20

Default Re: Criteria for Banning a HG?

I know I have not been very active lately and am a senior member. I just recently started buying in the group buys and now am very nervous. It is just so sad that there are dishonest people in such a good place, and I am not even real clear on what went wrong!!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 01-21-2010, 10:23

http://nothingsbroken.com/caution/

Here is the link.. Password is HG
Old 01-21-2010, 10:27

I don't know you you girls are talking about, BUT if she's not already on the list of who to watch out for, you can pm
Birdiechic
and she will add her. That is her blog.

I think it's a great idea. Thusfar I haven't been taken in any GB or destashes, but I know I'll watch out for anyone on the list.
Old 01-21-2010, 10:27

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaileysNanny View Post
I know I have not been very active lately and am a senior member. I just recently started buying in the group buys and now am very nervous. It is just so sad that there are dishonest people in such a good place, and I am not even real clear on what went wrong!!!!
Me, too...very nervous now!!
Old 01-21-2010, 10:41

Quote:
Originally Posted by quinnponders View Post
Roselle was trusted but was this girl? What I mean is, wasn't she a fairly new member just a chronic poster? Or am I confusing her with someone else?
I just remember seeing her on all the time posting and being involved in all the threads. Not that that necessarily makes one "trusted" but when you see that perhaps they seem more familiar or something. In retrospect, it very well might have been chronic posting. I was definitely surprised to see that she did this to everyone.

Old 01-21-2010, 11:14

Can you give the screen name for the people who scammed everyone so we new ones can watch out? I don't know peoples name and I couldn't find it anywhere. Thanks
Old 01-21-2010, 11:24

Well it just goes to show you that it doesn't matter old or new, posts a lot or not. Like in my case I am addicted to this site, I post many times a day, I also have done a couple small group buys, and destashes, and bought stuff, trying to build up trust. I am not sure I will ever do a large buy, when things go wrong I panic, and seeing all this fraud, stealing what have you going on makes me feel worse about ever wanting to do something. I would freak if it went wrong. lol. Right now I am in 3 GB's only one so far is on its way to me. I am praying the other 2 go well. so far one is delayed. ugghhh... I am going ot check out the list.

~Joni~
F - Our Little Secret 509

Old 01-21-2010, 11:27

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilicious View Post
Another thing that is really unnerving about these recent 'group buys gone bad' is that they were done by very active, senior hg members who have been here for a while. People we spoke with everyday and really trusted.
I want to chime in just because they have been here awhile doesnt mean they can be trusted. Truthfully no one can be ideally trusted on the internet. I think there needs to be an APPROVED list of people that can host buys. I have been on here forever and have participated in a very select few buys for this very reason. If I cant do the buy myself then I just go without. I have hosted small buys, and they are time consuming. I myself dont participate in any buys that take longer than 30 days, or that high minimums. Just for the simple reason that after 45 days in pp your screwed. Typically things start to go wrong, orders dropped etc.

my perosnal advice don't listen to excuses, business is business, trust your instinct and FILE before 45 days.
Old 01-21-2010, 11:30

I am just really really disappointed in the choices that these members have made! It really upsets me that the girls that should be trusted totally blind side us in these group buys and steal from us & our families! I couldn't live with the guilt and shame!!! SHAME SHAME SHAME ON THEM! Thanks so much for the link to her blog!!!
Old 01-21-2010, 11:31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelsx3 View Post
I want to chime in just because they have been here awhile doesnt mean they can be trusted. Truthfully no one can be ideally trusted on the internet. I think there needs to be an APPROVED list of people that can host buys. I have been on here forever and have participated in a very select few buys for this very reason. If I cant do the buy myself then I just go without. I have hosted small buys, and they are time consuming. I myself dont participate in any buys that take longer than 30 days, or that high minimums. Just for the simple reason that after 45 days in pp your screwed. Typically things start to go wrong, orders dropped etc.

my perosnal advice don't listen to excuses, business is business, trust your instinct and FILE before 45 days.
Very Very good advice! Totally agree!
Sponsored Links
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/jewelboxballerina-300.jpg