View Single Post
Old 03-10-2011, 08:59
Default Re: "I wouldn't buy something that's been lying on the floor"

I personally LOVE this information, scientific study or not. I think it's interesting how others are viewing our product. If they think the bow, or other hair accessory, is "gross" regardless of why they think it is, then that's all that really matters to me. This gives us an edge and I'd be surprised if these opinions were isolated to just this group of women.

Originally Posted by Maxine View Post
HUGE group hug!!

MMI, you didn't hurt my feelings (bless your heart ((((hugs)))) ).

Shelley, you are a sweetheart. All you girls are very dear to me.

My intention on sharing this story came from a good place. Honestly. I don't sell bows so I would really have nothing to gain by trying to influence how bows are photographed.

Me personally? I think the faux floor/wall was ingenious. I myself went to Joann's to look at their paper sheets to see if I could lay my bows on them in order to take a better photo for when I share here.

But when I heard the women commenting, it was like a light bulb went off over my head. Up until then, I wasn't looking at it as a bow on the floor. I was looking at how wonderfully artistic so many of the girls here were.

I thought their comments might be insightful. Honestly, I was only trying to help.
Find me on Etsy Facebook Boutique