View Single Post
Old 03-09-2011, 07:18
Default Re: "I wouldn't buy something that's been lying on the floor"

Originally Posted by mothermayi View Post
Okay, I've been hesitating to say this, but it was the first thing that crossed my mind...

If someone has never seen these floor props used before, that means she probably hasn't been shopping in the types of venues where my stuff is sold...My assumption would be that she is not a high end or boutique shopper...

I really think that the people that are shopping for boutique quality stuff are 'in the know', and would know that this is the photography trend right now...It's very shabby chic,

Just my opinion!!
OK, so you just want to sell to people who are in the know photography-wise. I want to sell to anyone who wants a clean bow

Some of my customers who spend $40-$60 in bows retail are not necessarily high end boutique shoppers. Their money looks the same in my paypal acct!

I don't understand why you are all knocking Maxine's info. She certainly didn't need to share it with us, but out of the kindness of her heart she did. Think about it... If she hadn't told us this, she would have an edge with this segment of the market that shops for bows not pictured on floors because it grosses them out.
Moderator for Ribbonheaven. Click here to learn more about RibbonHeaven!