View Single Post
Old 03-08-2011, 09:01
Default Re: "I wouldn't buy something that's been lying on the floor"

Originally Posted by JessicaJ View Post
My daughter actually slept through the night and I have had a lot of coffee this morning so I'm feeling pretty "genius" compared to other mornings when I'm not so lucky.
LoL! I hear you on that! Coffee = coherent for me lol

Originally Posted by mylittlemonsters View Post
I think even if we were to point it out in the description people don't always read the whole description.

I do love the look that people were achieving, however it is still the customers we are trying to attract to our products, if they think it's been lying on a dirty floor they will move onto someone else. I will say it is hard to please everyone, so if you find something that is working great for your photos and you are selling your products, then go with it. But never be afraid to try something new, you may just find something that is perfect and grabs more peoples attention=more sales.
I have to agree. I don't think the majority of etsy buyers read the full description.

Originally Posted by H&A'smommy View Post
Lol, iteresting, but I can see how people could think it was a real floor. Good thing for me, I like to take all my pictures on a bright white back ground(or black if the bow/clippie is white)

Originally Posted by eder41 View Post
Wow- that's interesting!! I wouldn't have ever thought about it like that!
Originally Posted by mmfinn View Post
Thanks Maxine - unsolicited feedback is the best! I was drooling over those floors but now I'll think twice.....
You're all very welcome