View Single Post
Old 03-06-2011, 12:02

Default Re: What Kind of Fold?

I think you could try the iridescent glitter acrylic paint in the craft dept. at Walmart. It's cheap @ 1 buck or so. I would apply the glitter paint when the bow is complete finished...then let it dry. Let me know if you give it a try.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharie80 View Post
I think you might be right. I looked again at the bow and then at the print your own ribbon graphics I bought from someone on etsy the other day and it is the exact same ribbon print. I didn't realize it before, but she must have bought from the same graphic seller and added the glitter. How exactly do you add glitter??
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.