View Single Post
Old 03-03-2011, 03:27
Default Just got pictures from a couple Ellie Bean models!

I was so excited and didnt get a chance to do anything with them yesterday, so today I am trying to figure out watermarking

Here is the first picture I have watermarked, what do you think? Does the watermark look right? I dont have a fancy logo or anything, but want to get these posted soon and just wanted something to deter people from stealing!

Dont laugh, but just doing this one using an ehow tutorial took me 45 minutes using gimp The longest part~ I had accidentally clicked right to left text and couldnt figure out for nearly 30 minutes why the font wasnt lining up right!

Oh and did anyone else notice that it makes the photo a lot lighter? Not complaining as I think it still looks good (maybe even better?).

Any tips for me to make this process easier/faster would be great! I now have hundreds of photos to start watermarking and it is going to take FOREVER at this rate!!! LOL

*** Just added a picture with the new watermark another HG was so kind as to make for me!!! I like this MUCH better! What do you all think?

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Bitty Stacked Bows 1-2 watermark.jpg (102.2 KB, 223 views)
File Type: jpg 4inch RR bow on nylon headband 6-3 watermark.jpg (32.6 KB, 67 views)

Last edited by khofkamp; 03-04-2011 at 02:38.
Sponsored Links