View Single Post
  #42 (permalink)  
Old 03-03-2011, 01:56
erinaj27's Avatar
erinaj27 erinaj27 is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Hot Springs, Arkansas
Posts: 216
Default Re: Bottle cap experts I need ur help!

Originally Posted by sxybunnyg View Post
But i mean the spray sealer you got at waltmart for the pictures you printed?
The brand of sealer they have at our WM is Mod Podge brand and it is with the glues and stuff in the craft department. I get mine at Michaels and I want to say the brand is like Scotch or something. It says Photo sealer or something similar. At Michaels it is with the glues as well, but on the bottom shelf (at my local Michaels). I will look when I get home to see what brand it is.
Reply With Quote