View Single Post
Old 03-01-2011, 01:18

Exclamation Plastic Barrettes and Bows

Hi Ladies!

I have a customer who has requested 80 pinwheel/twisted boutique hair bows and she wants all of them attached to plastic barrettes.

There isn't a store in Selma that carries plain white plastic barrettes. The closest thing I found was a plastic barrette shaped like daisies and I guess I will use those. I would order some but she needs these by Friday and gas is too high to drive anywhere to get them.

anyway...my dilemma is how do I attach the plastic barrette to the bow. Do I glue the center knot to the bow itself then glue the hair bow to the barrette or do I use the barrette like I would use an alli clip and wrap the knot around the bow and clip. I'm thinking that if I wrap the knot around the bow and clip then the clip may not close...

Help please.

Pictured below are the bows she wants.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg hb 002.jpg (32.3 KB, 28 views)
File Type: jpg hb 001.jpg (26.5 KB, 25 views)

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.