View Single Post
Old 02-27-2011, 10:39

Default Re: Line clips "correctly"

I use the same glue from Walmart and if I have an accident and need to take apart as long as there is no metal on them I put it in microwave for a little bit and they come apart easier. I do the same with my Gerber daisy that I have gotten and can't get apart.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetapple View Post
This used to happen to me all the time. I used hot glue. I was using hot glue purchased from HL. the name starts with an "S" but i cannot remember the name exactly. I was using a high temp glue gun too.
Every cilp I could pull apart easily!

Finally, I bought some glue at walmart. I think it starts with an "a". Sorry I'm not close to my stash, or i'd go look. It's a clear bag with burgundy on it....
This glue rocks. I also bought the glue gun from walmart with a small nozzle.
This duo has now made my clips super strong & I cannot pull anything I glue apart. If I do, it usually ends up ripping the fabric or making a huge blemish in whatever it was.

I hope that helps. It took me forever to figure this out! I almost stopped selling stuff b/c i thought everything was going to fall apart.
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.