View Single Post
Old 02-25-2011, 08:53

Default Disappointed in photos?

I am so bummed. I had sent a lot of nice items to be photographed by an Elile Bean model and mommy photograher. Pettskirts, rompers, Easter items, headbands and hats. I received the first round of pics back and I have to admit I am so disappointed The shots are clear and good quality but the model's head is cut off in most- so it is a close up of the item- and not a whole "look". I am not sure if she was having a hard time getting her toddler to give her a good face or what. Honestly I have a good camera and can get close ups of my items myself, I just wanted beautiful modeling photographs done. I am not sure what to do, I HATE confrontation as I am very sensitive myself and do not want to hurt her feelings, yet it is my business we are talking about! Any advice???
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.