View Single Post
Old 02-24-2011, 09:08

Default What glue should I use?

I am trying to figure out the best way to attach some material to a shirt. I can't use the iron on stuff, because the design has a 3D effect to it. And I can't sew it because I don't want the stitches to show. So what would be the best glue to use? Will fabric glue hold up for long term? I am hoping to find glue that will bond and stay put even though the washing machine. The materials I would be attaching are Felt, ribbon and fabric.
Thanks,
Cheryl
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.