View Single Post
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 02-22-2011, 08:55
mothermayi's Avatar
mothermayi mothermayi is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Texas Hill Country
Posts: 2,519
Default Re: What is this bow called

Originally Posted by SimplyFancy View Post
Its a tails down bow.

I searched for that on etsy, and some of them are classic and some of them are more twisted. I guess that's what they are called!! LOL
Reply With Quote