View Single Post
  #20 (permalink)  
Old 07-31-2007, 06:19
OakleyDaisys's Avatar
OakleyDaisys OakleyDaisys is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: PA
Posts: 837

I've been looking for the metal ruler too. Walmart did have one but it was metal with paint on it so I passed on it. They do make metal rulers called "squares" that I'm sure would work fine. They are more of a triangle but have straight edges so it should work. Right now I don't use anything with my wood burner and I'm doing alright.
Amanda~ Mama to 2 Free Spirits, 2 fur babies, and 29 fluff balls.
Reply With Quote