View Single Post
  #26 (permalink)  
Old 02-15-2011, 09:38
Sweet Mommy's Avatar
Sweet Mommy Sweet Mommy is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: kansas
Posts: 1,551
Default Re: I need a sizzix experts PLEASE!!

Originally Posted by EmileeDesigns View Post
Where do you buy the wool felt blend?? I didn't know there was a difference.
I'll send you a pm if I can.

Originally Posted by EmileeDesigns View Post
So I got one of the sizzixs flowers dies and it's lots smaller then I wanted.. Where can I get some bigger flower then the sizzix dies offer? What is a spellbinder and where can I buy those?
I want to make this size...
Can the cuddlebug die work w/ the sizzix?
Spellbinders are sold at Joann's and Hobby Lobby. They have a website too. They are usually 24.99 @ Joann's & HL. But you can get them with the 40%.
I have some & couldn't get the acrylic felt to have a clean cut. I had to go around with my sissors & clean up. The wool blend cuts like butter.
You have to use the big layer tab thing & your cutting plates all together to use the spellbinders.
Cuddlebug work too. That picture in your link is Spellbinders. They are nestabilities or something like that.

"We love because he first loved us."
1 John 4:19
Reply With Quote