View Single Post
  #24 (permalink)  
Old 02-15-2011, 09:15
wendykay717 wendykay717 is offline
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 65
Default Re: I need a sizzix experts PLEASE!!

Spellbinders are metal dies. They come in many different shapes and sizes. They can be purchased at hl and scrapbook stores. Not sure about michaels or Jo Anns. They are nice because you can get many different size flowers in one pack. For me they are a little pricey. I tend to check hl for their clearance area and find one or two there occasionally.
Reply With Quote