View Single Post
Old 02-13-2011, 10:27
Default Re: Share a tip! (a feel good thread!) :)

Originally Posted by snmhxf View Post
Great Idea on this thread. I have a couple of ideas... but most are borrowed but maybe they will help someone

I use a shoe rack (the kind with teh see through pockets) to hold all my odds and ends ... small rolls of ribbon, centers and other random crap -- easy to find stuff

I also use an old yardsale mirror to cut my ribbon on, I have lines written on them for sizes i cut all the time as well as ruler taped on, made my life SO much easier.

I have my wood burner and glue gun on a power strip so i can just flip the button each time and not worry about having to plug and unplug each time.

I use to do this too my tip actually involves this since i ws so afraid of it of my most time saving finds was to purchase a rotary cutting mat with one of my 50% off coupons from Michaels and then in walmart kitchen section i found one of the large shatterproof glass cutting boards with non stick feet (it was around $12) that i placed over the mat and use for gluing and cutting so i can easily see and make all my measurements
mommy to Abbey "Babes" 7-19-08 and Elijah "Bugs" 11-17-09