View Single Post
Old 02-11-2011, 10:43

Default glitter ribbon = great no-slip

I finally found some of the glitter ribbon at Jo-Ann's and I had seen several of you post about.
I made just a few lined clippies, and they stuck really well in my daughter's hair.
I've started using just a little 3/4 inch or so long piece on the inside of my clips, and the few people I sell to/gift to have LOVED it as no-slip grip, and the little sparkle on the inside makes them feel like they have a special something. It's the thing I've found works the best!

Just wanted to share.
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.