View Single Post
Old 02-11-2011, 04:48

Default How to do a public bow demonstration?

I posted in the Craft Shows section earlier today - however I've got most of what I wanted sorted in my head - except this bit!

I've been accepted to a high end handmade craft expo and they've asked me to do demonstrations on the bows and stuff that I make. I don't want to be making the entire bow from scratch in front of everyone and giving away the secrets but I am at a loss of actually what to demonstrate?

I can demonstrate korkers, that shouldn't be too much of a problem, but the expo goes for three days and I think they want me to do a demo a day

I need some suggestions if possible please? Should i take unfinished bows, and finish them on the spot, or do an entire demonstration, or do something completely different?!

Bec x
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.