View Single Post
Old 02-10-2011, 09:16

Default Re: melted my korkers ribbon

Quote:
Originally Posted by awhite214 View Post
Hmmm...thought of something else, could there any chance you had the broiler on? Like some of the pp I have left my ribbon in at 270* for close to and hour and nothing happened to it.

I was thinking that too.. but my bake setting is at 1pm (think like a clock) and my broil setting is at 5 pm.. so I know it wasn't on the wrong setting.. I am going to buy a new thermometer and see what happens ... thanks for the suggestions :O)
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.