View Single Post
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 02-09-2011, 09:35
ronnie's Avatar
ronnie ronnie is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: South Texas
Posts: 5,941
Default Re: What is this elastic and how do you do this?

It's called Fold Over Elastic. (FOE). I use this a lot and it is super easy to cut and put together. There are usually destashes or group buys for these or you can purchase from other members who have them already put together but just make sure you check their feedback on here/etsy/ebay and any other places you can think of.
Reply With Quote