View Single Post
Old 02-07-2011, 11:17
Default Re: Disney Princesses

Originally Posted by rlgreenberg View Post
Let me clarify...

We join this site to share ideas and "instructions" on things all the while being bombarded by the advertising... which is paying for this site...I understand that...

However, when you go into a thread that says free instructions you expect them to be viewable, not after this many or that many postings.

I apologize, I am a serious crafter who wishes I had found this site sooner, so I could be up to that many posts... you can understand my frustration though that when I click on something that says its free, and it keeps telling me I don't have authorization.

I am very happy to post stuff online as well, it's just my bad luck that I didn't find it sooner. I find that navigating through this site is a bit difficult though and am still learning it's structure.

I can understand people don't want their "prized bows" out there to just anyone, but if you don't, then it's better to just not post it at all. I'm all for sharing and I know alot of people will just steal the idea off here and go off an make them for their business which is understandable why you would be so guarded...

Don't get mad at me for what others have done. I was just dissapointed that I had joined and then still wasn't able to access it. Can you put yourself in my shoes for a sec??

I have many sewing projects that I do for my family and neighbors, and will be happy to contribute pictures for everyone... I recently started making bows and came across the Princess and wanted to see it. I'm not here for personal gain and am very upset that you would project your past histories onto me.

I was simply frustrated and felt at the time that this site was just a trap for people to join and get more spam from while being pushed to different stores.

Maybe that thread shouldn't have been posted with the other FREE INSTRUCTIONS??

I WOULD JUST like to take a second to say a little ditty...
Well obviously I have what? 70 or 80 posts? I have never found a forum as amazing and helpful as this one. I don't really know what your talking about not being able to get free instructions because I'm about as blocked as you are person with 11 posts and I'm always finding amazing instructions and tips all over this forum these ladies are so generous to give their information and in return I help with what I can...we are like one giant team of crafters helping each other out...there is a web site called and just search princess instructions or whatever instructions you like and you can pay for them if you want to be a complainer, or you can continue to post and join the group and before you know it you will have free instructions (wowwie!!)...not a great idea to come out here being disrespectful to these ladies because in return you will get nothing free from them! Lol just saying take care
<3 Danie
Sponsored Links