View Single Post
Old 02-07-2011, 07:57
Default Re: Disney Princesses

Originally Posted by rlgreenberg View Post
You feel attacked?? How do you think I feel? My comment was about the website, not the person posting the directions...

Isn't one of the RULES people are supposed to agree to

"*Be courteous and do not post defamatory or insulting comments about any user."

All I was doing was asking for the directions emailed like everyone else...
And then proceeded to get attacked by everyone else... I was not meaning to offend anyone, but feel that the organization of the website was quite confusing for a new person. Instead of pointing me in the right direction people seemed to jump the gun. I'm done defending myself... If you all want to think the worst, so be it!
I don't normally post in these types of threads, but I just feel like I need to now....

I totally understand the forum is overwhelming at first. It just takes time to get familiar. You will get it - just explore around.

On this thread, you quoted the member, who was not the creator Luna, that was willing to email a pdf form. No problems. When older members started to see the newer members wondering why they couldn't see the thread, several posted that is was in a private area. They explained that you have to have 250 posts to view the private room. Then, you posted your comment about luring ladies in, but making them have 250 posts to view certain threads. So, when you post what I bolded above....the ladies did explain - or point everyone in the right direction by saying post, join in the community!! They were trying to help everyone out, but you added the comment after that. So, I am sorry, but I don't buy your defense. You got upset and said something you shouldn't have....that wasn't true and attacked the whole forum. Just stop defending, own up to it, and go on.
PLEASE DO NOT SELL TO ME!!! NEED a 12 step program!! Anyone know of a good one?!!? Ribbons and Stuff Anonymous?!?!