View Single Post
Old 02-07-2011, 01:45
Default Re: Disney Princesses

Originally Posted by ronnie View Post
It is free, you just need to be a seasoned member on here which is not very hard to do. Most people are polite and wait until they have worked up enough posts. You are the only one I have ever seen on here that throws a tantrum because she can't see some of the free instructions because she doesn't have enough posts. You are very rudeand ungrateful to what is already out there for newbies to view. You don't have to pay to get into the private forums. You just have to get to know the community by participating in genuine posts. That is what everyone does on here. I posted a whole list of free instructions. If you can't get to some them then continue to post on here but there were plenty of free instructions from here and other places that you could look at. I put it all in one post just for people like you and it is very disturbing to see someone throw such a fit over not being able to get into a private area of our threads. If it bothers you so much then maybe this is not the place for you. We encourage newbies to get involved and we love to help them out with whatever we can but we are not going to cater to a selfish, ungrateful newbie who thinks they own this site.
just wanted to say thank you
mommy to Abbey "Babes" 7-19-08 and Elijah "Bugs" 11-17-09
Sponsored Links