View Single Post
Old 02-07-2011, 01:30
Default Re: Disney Princesses

Originally Posted by curlsnswirls View Post
Just want to let everyone know I was TOTALLY joking with this post. I LOVE this forum and and super excited to get to 250 eventually. I just mean it feels like an eternity I appreciate everyone's willingness to help and in the few short days I have been here I have learned SO MUCH and am using it!!! Thanks to all you Sr. Members! I am paitently waiting to be able to be with u guys

I don't think any of this was directed at you.. Where do you live in OK by the way? I'm a fellow Okie! You will reach 250 post in no time!! just get to know everyone and you will be at 1000 before you know it!

Originally Posted by grammyj View Post
Another thing I have to say is that I am not creative, I can't think of an idea by myself, I can do it if someone has shown me. Therefore, I have not posted any posts with ideas, helpful instructions, tutorials, I am not even brave enough to post any of my bows on here. But I am always treated with kindness and respect and encouragement when I ask my bottomless pit of questions to fellow forum members! I am someone who doesn't like to leave my house, but I feel I have a new community of friends on this forum that encourage and uplift each other and me even though I haven't' contributed anymore than my questions or to tell someone their project looks great. Luna Bella when I visited your site one day and saw what masterpieces you create I could not believe someone with your talent and busy schedule would take time to answer my questions.
I think it took all of us awhile to feel comfortable posting our creations.. i have a crapton of post, but I'm still a little shy about posting my actual bows.. I'll post everything else, just not many bows!

Originally Posted by rlgreenberg View Post
Let me clarify...

We join this site to share ideas and "instructions" on things all the while being bombarded by the advertising... which is paying for this site...I understand that...

However, when you go into a thread that says free instructions you expect them to be viewable, not after this many or that many postings.

I apologize, I am a serious crafter who wishes I had found this site sooner, so I could be up to that many posts... you can understand my frustration though that when I click on something that says its free, and it keeps telling me I don't have authorization.

I am very happy to post stuff online as well, it's just my bad luck that I didn't find it sooner. I find that navigating through this site is a bit difficult though and am still learning it's structure.

I can understand people don't want their "prized bows" out there to just anyone, but if you don't, then it's better to just not post it at all. I'm all for sharing and I know alot of people will just steal the idea off here and go off an make them for their business which is understandable why you would be so guarded...

Don't get mad at me for what others have done. I was just dissapointed that I had joined and then still wasn't able to access it. Can you put yourself in my shoes for a sec??

I have many sewing projects that I do for my family and neighbors, and will be happy to contribute pictures for everyone... I recently started making bows and came across the Princess and wanted to see it. I'm not here for personal gain and am very upset that you would project your past histories onto me.

I was simply frustrated and felt at the time that this site was just a trap for people to join and get more spam from while being pushed to different stores.

Maybe that thread shouldn't have been posted with the other FREE INSTRUCTIONS??
I've never been bombarded by the advertising.... It's here, but it's not like I get redirected to the wholesale site unless I click the advertising link...

Luna.. maybe you should put the instructions in your etsy shop for sale for those who are here only to take.