View Single Post
Old 02-06-2011, 11:16
Default Re: Disney Princesses

Originally Posted by BlessedMom View Post
I am shocked by the rude post earlier. I have a 13 month old daughter and recently decided to start making her bows. Even if I never got a free tutorial on here the tips and advice are priceless. I have learned so much just reading through different threads. My only complaint is that that I got on here to get help making bows and you guys keep posting all of these other cute ideas (ribbon sculptures, Kanzashi flowers, singed flowers, etc.) and I can't find enough hours in the day to make it all!! Until I got on here, I had never seen a lot of these ideas. Now thanks to you guys Madeline will not only get cute bows (I hope), but so many other fun things!!!
Originally Posted by curlsnswirls View Post
I'm with you on this! I love this place!!
Originally Posted by grammyj View Post
I totally agree. I am fairly new at this bow thing and do not know much, and I am not creative, I need ideas all of the time, and free help is great, but I do know it takes a lot of work to create the bows/sculptures and a lot of work to make a tutorial and many folks are on here as a way to make a contribution to their family while staying home and running a household.
Yourl ove and respect for the work of fellow bowmakers makes me smile. Its ladies like you who keep this forum going. HAng int here post away and SOON you will get tons more ideas... and maybe an empty pp account lol.