View Single Post
Old 02-06-2011, 12:35
Default Re: *MY* preemie model!

Originally Posted by midgetinvasion View Post
She's beautiful!

Save the preemie outfits, so you can take comparison pictures later. I've done that with my kids that were preemies, and it's been so fun! The clothes now look like doll clothes and I can't believe the kids running around my house used to fit in them.
My first daughter was also a preemie at 5.4oz. When I was pregnant with this one I took out the outfits and said "NO way she's going to be this small?!" Sure enough almost 4 wks old now and she is still fitting in her preemies just perfect

Originally Posted by lulafairy View Post
Oh Letty what a sweet baby! How do you keep your hands off her to take the pics?!?!?!?!
Oh thank you! I miss her every second I'm not holding her!

Originally Posted by briellasnana View Post
Awww she is so beautiful!!! Just perfect in that romper, can't believe it fits her, being so tiny!
Congrats mommy!
Thank you! I purchased this one from chicbabyrose on etsy and she was going to make me a preemie size but I decided to give this newborn size a try and it fits her perfect just a little loose on the top but we made it work for her pics

Originally Posted by TheBowLady39525 View Post
She is GoRgEoUs!!!!!!!

Congrats and glad things are better!!!
Oh thank you so much! We went through quite a rollercoaster of emotions before we finally got her home but we are just beyond thrilled now that we get to see her and hold her whenever we want. I HATED THE NICU RULES