View Single Post
Old 02-04-2011, 10:58

Default Re: How to attach korkers to bow

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeBlessingsBowtique View Post
thanks all, and that korker was tied and made with a korker box, no afterward trimming
what do you use when you are tying them? I had tried to use the bowdabra (think thats the spelling) stuff they sell at walmart just because that was what i had access to at the time and because DH brought it home for me so i figured i needed to use it for something but no matter how tight i pull they seem to do ok at first but over time i have had numerous ones i made for my DD come apart where the pieces just start falling out
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.