View Single Post
Old 02-02-2011, 11:20
Default Re: Someone should sell stock photos

Originally Posted by ordi5103 View Post
I really think that there should be a limit as to how many times they can sell a model pic. I understand that it is their pic and their time, BUT we don't all want to have the same wouldn't be good for any of our businesses. I guess what I am saying is there should be categories like the web designers do. They have ooak that is only sold once. Then the limited that are sold X amount of times. Finally, there is the pics that can be sold a ton of times. Am I making sense? I have the thoughts but not sure if they come out Anyway, they could have two different tiers of pics with a certain amount of times for the pics in that group to be sold. Once sold, they would remove it as an option - put it in a gallery or something for samples of work but not for sale. And, the product pics on white are totally different and they could sell sell sell.
I agree with how many times it's been sold. I also agree with buying fromwho you want... It sounds like the other person does alot with editing to do the white background. I do on some of my items... But I like to capture a "unique" photograph even with accessories... And as said before each person has their own style and I 100% agree so different photogs sounds awesome!! I am going to put photos on my FB (the one I put the link up for earlier in this thread) and what ever photos you'd like to buy just message me!! I took more today of the AR flowers and some other things.... It's all about being easy peasy!!
Silver Lining Backdrop Shoppe ~ Faux Floors, Walls and Backdrops

Last edited by Luckycait; 02-02-2011 at 11:24.