View Single Post
Old 02-02-2011, 11:09
Default GIVEAWAY starts Feb 5th! Want to be a Vendor?

Good Morning!
I am putting together Fabulous Giveaways for Photographers through my blog! I am working on getting high-quality items/vendors into this giveaway. There will be 3 different giveaway packages! It is always more fun when more than one person wins This giveaway will run until February 18th! I invite vendors who have built a well-known reputation as well as those who are new to the business.

I need a picture of the item you would like to donate, Value, link to your Facebook, contact information for the winner to retrieve prize, and whether you will cover shipping or not.

Here is what you will get out of donating an item for the Giveaway:

-Exposure! People from all over the country will be going to your website, Facebook and whatever site you want them to visit! This will help you to really get your business out there and up your sales!

-Referrals! If someone from this loves you site, they will probably decide to purchase your items. If they really love it they will refer you to more people!

-Fans! Who doesn't use Facebook these days! Facebook is the #1 way to promote your business! With a click of a mouse they are a fan! Then they can suggest friends to be fans too!

Simple and Sweet Rules for Entrees:

1. You must go to each of the vendors pages and "LIKE" or Request to be a friend. There is a link to each of the vendors pages to make this user friendly.
2. Suggest their page to your friends!
3. Make sure to leave a friendly greeting on their page with how friends your suggested!
5.Then come back to the blog and leave ONE comment stating that you have done ALL of the above!

ALL of the above steps must be completed steps must be completed to qualify! WINNERS will be picked by I will check to ensure the winner has completed all of the steps before announcing!

Vendors may not participate. Winners will be announced on February 18, 2011! Good Luck!

Vendors who are interested in participating must contact me by February 4, 2011.

Link to blog:http://alwaysandforeverphotographyst...d-forever.html

Please email me at to enter as vendor
Norma Mitchell
Sponsored Links