View Single Post
Old 02-01-2011, 06:15
Default Re: Specialty Tapes!!

Originally Posted by Debora View Post
I heard back from the company and they (rudely) told me they don't know why all of a sudden all these 'hairbow' people are asking for tape but they will no longer give out free samples.

They pointed out the prices they will be more than happy to charge me though (no discounts however)!

I hope you other guys have better luck with this company.

I am afraid to get any more tape with out trying it first because any tape I've gotten in the past has NOT worked! I got the 'good' stuff too but all my ribbon just keeps peeling off. I've tried all the 'tricks' too - like waiting 24 hours after putting it on to touch it - but nothing worked.

I guess I'll just have to stick to using E6000!

Originally Posted by Night Owl View Post
Sounds like the company never really intended to give out these as samples. Most likely the orders were filled automatically. After so many people ordered these they figured it out.

I have a ton of these tapes (1/4") and a bunch of 3/8" ribbons. If you ladies want a sample, I can send you FIVE 4.5 inches of ribbons with the tape on the back. The ribbons should be enough to partially line five alligator clips.

Just send $1 to hilda robles at msn dot com (no spaces) to cover the 44 cent stamp, PP fee, and envelope.

Sponsored Links