View Single Post
Old 05-02-2008, 07:52

Default Help with Woven Headbands :-)

Ok well I purchased the headband instructions and I LOOOOOVE it. I have been stashing my creations for future craft show but gave one to my youngest dd that is 5 years old. Please understand I would love to put my in her hair but she is a total tom-boy and just won't have it . Anyway I made a headband that matched the local college colors and since she has a matching shirt. THIS headband was acceptable attair. Who told these little people they could decide how to wear their hair. LOL sorry I am rambling this morning. The headband is adorable but it doesn't stay in her hair very well. I wanted to know if anyone put a no slip on the underside of the headband. I was thinking a velvet ribbon might work well. Any suggestions???
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.