View Single Post
Old 01-27-2011, 08:51
Default Re: Does any one knows how to make this...?

Originally Posted by brezzamagoo View Post
I have seen some around at markets and sometimes they are really soft and possibly only have some sort of thin filler stuff inside. Maybe she has used interfacing between the material but only a soft one so that it still moves easily but holds its shape?
thank you

Originally Posted by clovertine View Post
I have not made one, but I have a couple tutorials bookmarked that may say if/what kind of materials they use. I also remember someone mentioning using felt as a stabilizer for something like this awhile ago. I would think you'd need to use the stiff kind, but I'm not sure.

Anyway, hope one of these helps:

thanks for the tuts. will check them out

Originally Posted by blondie View Post
a light batting would work, it's sold for quilts
will try that. thanks
Originally Posted by Krysia View Post
I don't know how to make one, but thank you for posting the link. I'm going to purchase one for my 2-year-old daughter to help keep her occupied while visiting me in the hospital (c-section 2/15)
i had few of those marked as my fav in my etsy. i love them i made a crayon rolls, but i like these one a lot.

Originally Posted by EBell1 View Post
I have a pattern book I just bought at HL and it has a pattern very similar to this. The one in it rolls up rather than folds. I have a scanner and I could scan it and email it to you if you would like?
thank you, but i did figure out how to make crayon rolls but i did with out any padding between. it looks ok. but thanks for your offer.
1000 No Slip grips for $25 shipped in US only